[LCN] New Achievement Tiers!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scoughman, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

what about the punch achievements 5K was the last one i believe we now passed that by miles and some of us up our health just for the punches please add these too !!!!

2. gloc twins

gloc twins New Member

i know n feel ya, juzz trying to be funny....:p

3. SefuLaBani

SefuLaBani Member

mi7ch , I think 40k energy and personal att/ def it's too much. Also, won't be a good idea achievs for totals? for example for: 10k total att/ def; 50k ; 100k; 250; 500; 750; 1m etc. ?

4. SefuLaBani

SefuLaBani Member

gloc twins :
    Rising to the Challenge Achievements (7/10) refresh the challenges page if you didn't get them yet, and for the bosses achievs, kill one of your low bosses :)

5. Luis Ferreira

Luis Ferreira Member

Completed the 500 Challenges Completed, but not received the rewards. :(

6. gloc twins

gloc twins New Member

tnx tnx :)

7. Luis Ferreira

Luis Ferreira Member

The problem is that i receive the notification of the achievement but dint received the 5 FP and the 5 Skill Points.

8. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Xp you give for jobs taken is a joke, Fp are fine but I don t understand what is the point to give 10.000 Xp or 30.000 XP for 2 milions job completed, that helps a level 100 or so . for any player level 1000 plus 30.000 Xp is nothing , I have 30.000 Xp helping 2 chalanges , I don t understand why you even added that reward for this achivments , we are in 2017 not 10 years ago when you started Mob Wars, Xp rewards for all achivments are from another century. Instead of those you better give some skill points or make it worth!!

9. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

so, implemented the challenge achieves up to 7500. That is honestly a joke. the amount of time some of these require is beyond unreasonable. The payout on it being 10 fp is more of a slap in the face then anything. When a person spends that much time obtaining something to give them such abysmal rewards, what even is the point of giving anything at all?

Dont know what type of researchers you have over there but it would be better to take advice from players that have actually played the game for upwards of 7 years and more rather then relying solely on numbers that look good. Thats a proper way of going about implementing new things to this style of game.

The jumps in between the achieves is to much and honestly wouldnt be surprised this lowers the amount people spend since the return on investment is essentially nonexistent. Spend thousands of dollars and you get 10 fp... its a complete joke and not taking into consideration your player base whatsoever. Just read my last post going over each of these categories and youll see the real world time it takes to obtain these new achievements, maybe then youll start to understand the flaws of this update implementation.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Why was my last post deleted? The truth hurts, doesn't it?

11. Public Nuissance

Public Nuissance New Member

my spouse had 30,000 energy and left the game due to KANO not adding achievements after 5000...now they add more....KANO + sad and slow on ideas when asking players to send some in that was over 4 yrs ago....just in time too eh

12. Public Nuissance

Public Nuissance New Member

BUMP...........................
    A Super Pest Achievement is needed EH....... death is part of the game so make an achievement for it.....asking for years to get your heads out of the clouds on this one..seriously!!!!!!!
    Death Count: 17,280

Public Nuissance, Aug 23, 2017

13. Dolus

Dolus Member

First of all, thanks for the new achievements!! This will make the game fun again.

How about an update for the income achievements?
    Last one is Income of $300.000 billion, many are way past that. Myself included, I have double that.

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

The genie has granted your wish!

15. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

They don't want you to bank more cash, that's why they raised the bank achievements.

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I thought mine was high:
    Death Count: 6,776
    I guess I have some work to do, if there's ever an achievement for this.

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Why on earth would you need 30,000 energy, even if you did nothing but raids?

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Hmmm...

19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Here's your answer:

20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

yeah that is insane, and not needed , geeeeze