[LCN] Hitlist Grace Period v2 Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Scoughman, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

the coins to trap people are virtual, not real , lol and I advise you to get over the idea, that people will get listed for no reason, as well as for a reason, one example is someone on your fight list, cries to their higher ups so the higher ups come after the lister, so in turn the lister goes after their lowers, it is all normal game play, these are fight games, the only rule is not to cheat, anything else goes, it can really be fun, there is always a bigger fish in the sea.

BLU 1SE likes this.
  2. Randy Jenkins

Randy Jenkins Active Member

I agree to go after a player if they mouth off some players do it just to get the attention of the stronger players in their I read what people say in the Lounge some things I read yes they deserve what they get but why go after other players they didn't deserve to get attacked because of someone else. If it is really bad to the point it is degrading go to the leader with what they said and if the leaders doesn't do something about it then yes the syndicate should be attacked but just to attack other players because of something someone else said that is just wrong

eric smith likes this.
  3. Randy Jenkins

what about these players that just like fighting bosses they don't fight they do not hitlist just help with bosses and does jobs and their are these types of players in this game sure it is a fighting game but do these type of players deserve to be listed repeatedly

eric smith likes this.
  4. Kirsten

why not, just cause they want to play, I hesitate to say, a peaceful games lol, it is a fighting game, and they don't want to fight, ok but others want to , should they say Oh sorry, I didn't know you wanted to just do bosses lol we all do bosses, help on challenges and adventures/jobs, but to expect others to play their way is just setting them up for disaster, ya know everyone has a heal button, it is only a game, and again my advice, is to change perspectives, but to ask kano to change things in a fighting game so people don't get listed, punch, attacked, is just not feasible, get into the mix, have some fun, I promise it won't hurt, and they might actually enjoy it :)

5. Kirsten

because the mouths run them and hide or stay dead, if they want to play that way then others will become targets, it is the nature of the game, and not gonna change, :)

6. Randy Jenkins

this is to discuss if we are for this change or against this change trying to advise me I feel as a threat no more discussion

7. Kirsten

well you can ignore my advice, you don't have to do anything, I was trying to be helpful but if you want to play the victim in the game that is your choice, I am not here to change your mind and you will certainly not change mind, I do understand where you are coming from, at one time I felt bad when i was a target and believe me I have been prob more than the average player, but I changed my mind about it , I actually like being listed cause I get a rival list and I can then actually fight the hunters that don't hide for 24 hours, lol but you play your way I will play mine, but I will discuss changes Kano may want to make, that is what the forum is for. :)

8. Randy Jenkins

that is what the second option is for

9. Randy Jenkins

I am not playing the victim I am fighting for them players that choose not to fight but are constantly being chained with no relief from it

10. Kirsten

That is the game, there are plenty of not PVP games, but to change this game to suit them is not cool, it is selfish, IMO, just cause they don't want to fight, lol sorry but ya not gonna win this debate, not with me anyway, lol

11. Randy Jenkins

I don't hide for 24 hours I hunt and I heal

12. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

10 against many is no use nor ornament - its become pointless

13. Randy Jenkins

I am not trying to change anyones mind and I do not see it as selfish when I am not debating it for myself I fight the hit list there are times when several minutes go by before a list is posted then there is times when you see the same player being posted several times but it is usually more than a minute apart so what is the big deal of having a 60 second delay between hits

14. eric smith

eric smith Member

on the other hand if the long term hard core players have more limits on them and they leave then all the softcore players can play patty cake in peace, SMH[/QUOTE]
    again with making fun of players!@ I believe that if players last more than a month on this game, then they all are hardcore players, but then my definition of a hard cord or season player is most likely a lot different than yours from what I seen how you post about them. but please lets get back to the topics and opinions on how to make the game better,

I think we both have wasted enough time arguing over how players play and its not accomplishing anything, I can not make you change you rmind oh how you feel and you can not make me change my feelings on that either, so lets just say its ok to disagree and move on to finding something we all can live with

15. Randy Jenkins

you know some of them players are on the list for several seconds before they're taken off that 60 seconds would start the second the player clicks to send the player to the hit list and have you ever stop to think if this change is made and them players are happy maybe there would be more players on the hit list instead of one to three of them at one time

eric smith likes this.
  16. eric smith

eric smith Member

sure that can happen and does a lot, I agree when they get mouthy then they deserve what they get at the time being. but what about several people that get pounded on for doing nothing or saying nothing except hi in the chats. its like i said many times before, if your not in the in crowd, then your gonna get pounded on wether your in the chats or not and you links will be posted in all the chats.

17. eric smith

eric smith Member

yeah right, there's no bullying, you should have my account for awhile just to see how there is no bullying and the reason for it or many others accounts that don't even post in the chat rooms. I know hundreds of people in this game that disagree with your statement here that have gone thru similar things. a lot wont even post on here becuz they get attacked for posting here also.

18. eric smith

eric smith Member

I totally agree with you sandy and i am not even a very high level in this game.

19. eric smith

eric smith Member

again I partly disagree with you on this, a lot of the ones who mouth off or call people (especial;ly other women are ones that spent a lot of money to become some of the highest players now, they start the insults. then pos tlinks, and all others in the chat or tavern jump on the bandwagon to attack those who try to fight back or defend themselves in words typed until those lower levels finally get pissed off. if you call that fun and you join in on it then you can also see how people may think of you the same way they do the ones who started it. like you said guilty by association goes both ways :) and then you got the ones who attack others like that becuz they think well if i help the highest levels that spend the most at least they are not coming after those attackers who join in

20. eric smith

eric smith Member

I don't think anyone is actually saying to not get listed, punched or attacked, just that there needs to be a feastible ways for all to play without having to heal all the time in order to play the game and some don't want to be attacked for (yes) no reason or things that they didn't start. without having at least some sort of reprieve from it everyday, 24/7. everyone needs a break once in awhile to do other things also without being taunted or called a coward or other nasty things if they don't heal right away. most people don't heal to stop attacks 24/7 so they can take a break from being attacked all the time.