[LCN] Hitlist Grace Period: Wednesday, August 16th

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scoughman, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

another issue today is you dont have to open to a higher level, higher levels that have been around along time is now getting there butt's handed too them by lower levels who have spent alot. Since the rise of this the fight range should go both ways now, since being a higher level dont mean having better items or better fight advantages that it carried say 3 to 5 yrs ago, yes the game changed and some aspects need it too, and letting a lower level pound a higher level over and over and only 10 bushes allowed and if a 60 second period for listing is set up then it leaves that higher player still open to being chained and usually listing someone would stop this effect. So bushes really needs to be looked at 10 a person would be nice, its the totall of 10 only thats a issue.

eric smith likes this.
  2. eric smith

eric smith Member

I totally agree, with allowing ten ambushes per person, instead of only ten bushes period. it would allow both the higher and lower levels to go on with their game and stop the chaining for a short period so they can continue on in the game and still allow rigging also. I would have no problem with this type of setup for all

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  3. eric smith

eric smith Member

the newer players or some of them spent a lot of cash for power to beat anyone in the game and they have not spent the years of building up their skills or properties. they bought the gear to be more powerful, it does not have anything to do with working their way to get there and they didn't build their properties right either.

they bought the properties with real cash also all the time complaining how they were mistreated or bullied themselves when they first came into the game, using that as a excuse to bully people themselves. the actual truth was they didn't get bullied for that, they themselves were doing exactly what they were complaining about all the time pretending to be a victum to higher levels.

a lot of people see this as a form of cheating also. I don't care how much a person spends myself. its their money, but the raids and be able to spend that much certainly does make the game unbalance and a lot of people don't see any sence in playing that type of game anymore becuz its unfair to those who don't have the money to buy their way up in levels, properties and and power to bully everyone else, that's where the problem actually lays.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  4. eric smith

eric smith Member

so I say let the grace period be tried. for a short period and test how well it works or not. then if it doesn't balance some of the players abilities or a lot of people still leave or don't play, you can always delete it and try something else, or adjust it.

5. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

I agree with you why would someone play a game where they have to spend 100,000 dollars to be competitive, that make's no sense at all.... If you going to let lower levels buy power than any new city and items with it should equal the top item out at the time, this is something higher levels have asked for years, and a few older player's can remember when they was to bump it up. As for the list changing this problem is due to you letting every aspect of the game being bought cause half the issue with the listing are the ones that caused this problem have spent stupid amounts on cash refill's.

6. eric smith

eric smith Member

very true also sir, and this is exactly why mafia wars died and will be the death of this game too if they don't do something to stop it now before they lose a lot more people. this I know also becuz I came over here from mafia wars and saw the same people do there what they are doing here.

7. Randy Jenkins

Randy Jenkins Active Member

taking one's health down to be in the hospital doesn't work you can still be listed and when you're doing the raids you tend to level and every time you level you gain health this opens you back up to be hitlisted again. you have to be dead and stay dead which means you can't do the raids or at least not much in the raids to avoid gaining health from leveling.

8. Randy Jenkins

I can tell you exactly why some players like chaining lower level players the cost to list these players is cheap.It is not that the lower level player is not buying properties to increase their hit cost like anything in this or any game it takes time. In this game it takes time to open up new properties these properties open as a player levels. These players do not have to be asses to anyone to be chained all they have to be is cheap to list and this is all it takes. I have fought the hit list and 90% of the players that come on there are lower level players most do not have good payout and about 80% of the players putting the bounty on are higher level players. these higher level player just have to go to the job chat get the players link bookmark the link and start chaining. after the cost gets too much they go to another they have bookmarked and chains them. instead of a limit or a delay make it so players do not lose xp from being listed they already lose all of their health and have to take cash to heal. then chaining wouldn't be so bad losing xp the player has worked to gain and being chained they lose maybe all of the xp they have earned and some they haven't if there taken to negative xp. what is the point in playing if more than likely you will be chained by this same player again just to lose all that xp again.

eric smith likes this.
  9. Randy Jenkins

you make a good point Marshal however having a syndicate member hit list you at least once a day the same time every day it raises your bounty eventually costing to much to put a hit on the player then this player can constantly attack the player and this takes away the option of listing the player and these players that constantly attack ambushes do nothing it takes very little to knock these ambushes off and watching their health to avoid being killed by the bush the player is defenseless any way. This also bring up the fact of why buy properties after getting a good base hit cost have a player hit list once a day before the timer resets your bounty. Each day your hit cost is going to raise so is there really any point to buy properties after getting a good base hit cost other than for the achievements for hourly income. these achievements can be achieved at a slower pace.Why rush when one list from a syndicate member is going to give you more on the hit cost than buying several properties.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  10. Randy Jenkins

LCN is played the way the player wants to play it

11. Randy Jenkins

you're talking about whining why you talking about protection you can use this feature on one player if your being listed by more than one person you probably deserved it.

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Randy Jenkins

we don't gang up on players posting their link in the Lounge how is this hard core playing I see it as you can't fight your own fight

13. Randy Jenkins

Not everyone that is chained is doing this some are being chained because they're cheap to list and some like me made a mistake when I was lower level and a year later is still paying for it

14. eric smith

eric smith Member

I know that is why I said I get chain listed a lot when I do raids, cuz they are waiting on every level I get to reset, but they still cant stop you from leveling

15. eric smith

eric smith Member

that is how some players play, but the ones who target me are from one or two syndicates, I did nothing to them in the beginning and they targeted me simply becuz they think I am someone else becuz now and then i make a couple errors in typing or spelling. so they bookmarked my link and then they get everyone they can to target me also. and your right, why play that way. me I just stay dead when I don't want to play, which is most of the time now, this game is not that important or fun anymore to me. so I go and do things with my kids and my wife instead. I check in a couple times or so a day to see what's going on, I open up by healing, do my bosses, raids jobs etc, which only takes a couple minutes, then I lower my health down and wait to be listed. so I say hi in a few of the chat rooms or go out with the kids. sooner or later I will delete this game as it is very boring now. they say they don't intend to push anyone out of the game, but that's exazctly what the dev. are doing by doing nothing to stop that kind of chaining. hitlists I don't care about but I consider anything over five or so hitlists as chaining if its for no reason.

16. eric smith

eric smith Member

Hard core playing would be a one on one fight between two people fighting it out, not bringing 25 to 50 others to do your fighting or killing for you. most people will attack some one and if they get their butt handed to them by the person they attack, then they do run crying to higher levels to fight for them. which isn't against the rules but I find it a chicken way to play the game.

17. Danieli aka Barmah

Danieli aka Barmah New Member

So we shall froget about the idea behind the game. It's not a mobster/mafiea/syndicate game where we fight together with others(like real gangsters). Just random kill on fl and just one on one?

18. Randy Jenkins

why would you need others to fight for you
    yep Kano should make it so a player can't be hitlisted when there in the hospital

19. Randy Jenkins

are you a hard core player do you even know what is meant by the word hard core player

20. Danieli aka Barmah

Danieli aka Barmah New Member

No I'm not!
    I have no idea what a hard core player is and i don't care. I just asked if it should be something wrong with fighting together or help friends.
    I don't mean those who are starting fights and bring other to kill for them in wc/lounge.

Randy Jenkins likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.