Blacksmithing

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by JADES, Jul 11, 2017.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    ceyber and Sandy Barrows like this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Here's another reason of my thought process on this "while thinking of the balance situation" A level 15k has the option to Elite Netcasters and Legendary Warbirds and I don't because level 14387. I'm in their attack range, yet the higher level has more options than I do when "in-range", how is that considered balanced????? Just ponder that for a bit :confused:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  3. Suzie

Suzie Member

I agree Jade. I will keep it to crafting .. you are absolutely right. Nut there is other obstacles that makes this game unbalanced. But for crafting you are correct.

JADES likes this.
  4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Update. We are committed to making this change to the Elite/Legendary boss drops however we have a lot of work in the pipe right now. I can't give a firm date but I think this should be released within the next 2 weeks.

What changes are we going to make?
    Things could change but we are fairly firm on the following
    • Reduce the Legendary unlock level to be what the Elites currently are
    • Reduce the Elite unlock level to be the same as the Boss that drops this item
    We'll stick with that for a little bit and then evaluate if the Legendary unlock level should come down too.

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

So, I guess this can be moved to "Ideas to be Implemented" ;)

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

JADES likes this.
  7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Quick update. The following changes have been released:
    • Lower Elite unlock level to be the same as the level required to unlock the boss
    • Lower Legendary unlock level to be what the Elite level used to be
    We'll be monitoring feedback and metrics around this so please let us know what you think of the changes and if you find any issues with them

JADES likes this.
  8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Missed Elite + legendary Netcasters

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

:eek: This can't be possible, yet there it is! Thanks for catching that, we'll get a fix out real quick.

EDIT: A fix for this is now live.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    JADES likes this.
  10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Uhm, elite Netcasters got dropped to proper level, legendary still sitting at 16.5k instead of 15k. ;)

11. Scott Turner

Scott Turner New Member

I've read enough of others commenting to comment myself on this proposal. It's clear to me, that the current level of a player is the issue that is attempting to be addressed. Currently it is not to the advantage for any player to craft elites, or legendary items until they fall off their items in use. Also drops from bosses are less frequent to a player that does not own such a higher boss. These two factors in the game are earned by level. I have a clear conscience to address this issue in the way it should be addressed. Therefore, the creator of this proposal is a guild leader, in which each guild member has kept low level on purpose for battle strength superiority for their level. And level spacing of each member, creating a gauntlet for every player who wishes to increase their own level. This is great game strategy, and I applaud TBP guild. I do not how ever approve of this game change for the one reason I mentioned of earning strength by level.

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

And what might that be? Please do share :p

Just so you know, this by no means a huge game changer but allows us to use items previously would not been able 2, it brought my total battle strength up by a whopping .4% and I'm one of those people that will be on the high side of this change. It's actually very miniscule, but needed updated.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  13. Scott Turner

Scott Turner New Member

taking my full quote in account when you reply to others posts might be the correct thing for you to do.Concerning your proposal again is my reason it should not be implemented. I have a clear conscience to address this issue in the way it should be addressed. Therefore, the creator of this proposal is a guild leader, in which each guild member has kept low level on purpose for battle strength superiority for their level. And level spacing of each member, creating a gauntlet for every player who wishes to increase their own level. This is great game strategy, and I applaud TBP guild. I do not how ever approve of this game change for the one reason I mentioned of earning strength by level.

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Besides the Legendary Netcasters, a friend just told me, Orc boss (Folkvang) is own boss, is level 12.5k, yet you set the elites @ level 11.5k which can't even make due to not owning boss, this is a simple entry error come on now who did this simple task? :eek:

15. Dolus

Dolus Member

I am seeing at least 3 legendary boss drops that might be missed too.
    Legendary Vanir Broadblade & Legendary Thundershield are still unlocked at Level 9750, both from the same boss.
    Legendary Demon Shield is still sitting on Level 10500 while his brother drop from the same boss (Legendary Scorch Bow) unlocks at Level 7000.
    Only went thru weapons checking.

JADES likes this.
  16. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for the feedback @JADES and @Dolus. We just pushed out some changes that address these items. Once again please let us know if you see any more funny business.

Dolus and JADES like this.
  17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Legendary Curseward LEVEL 17000 Is that one correct? Elite is 15.2k

18. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I believe it is. We will likely be doing another pass on the Legendary items in the near future as there are some that are thousands of levels above the Elites. But first we are going to let the dust settle on this initial change.

Terror of The Scioto and JADES like this.
  19. torkil a

torkil a New Member

why did you steal my geatkeepers i crafied them yesterday when it opend and a few hours later that crafting was removed and my 5 warroires gone my battel list droped 500ish but it tok me a bit to finde where they whent missing from .kano thieffs :(

20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Submit ticket here> http://support.kanoapps.com/