[PC] No messages on ios app

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Kirsten, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Still blank on messages ingame from clan , only non clan messages using iphone and IOS app

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Maybe your clan just doesn't want to talk to you anymore.:(

3. Kirsten

Umm No, cause now i am home and on the laptop and there are the messages , so there,I have lots of friends, don't be jealous, and they send me their bosses :p Maybe I will remove the app and reinstall, which is annoying but doable, if that does not fix this issue, you Kano better fix it or I get the wooden spoon

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

We fixed it, we fixed it! Don't give yourself the spoon ;)

5. Kirsten

umm then why is the clan side blank, I am getting that spoon and it is to use on you :p in the meantime gonna delete the app and reinstall, if I can, it does not want me to delete it, and I forget how I am pressing it but that X is not coming up, ughhh

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Nooo!!! You might need to reboot the app to pick up the latest code, however a full re-install will also do this. Let me know if you are still having issues and if so please post your build # via More > FAQ/Support and then look at the build version at the bottom.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I had to do update to new version, the 2.24 remote update didn't seem to work, but working fine with 2.25

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Woo hoo rebooting did it, thanks, :)

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Excellent. I would highly suggest you update to 2.25 soon though. Any of the newer changes and fixes will be on this version and not supported by 2.24 and below.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Kirsten

I would like to but when I click on the App Icon, on my phone,it won't let me check for any updates, on anything, and I know there are prob updates for a few of my apps,I tried plugging the phone into my mac laptop and plugging that into the outlet, and still won't let me, I am not tech savy , when I figure out things, it is by accident and don't even remember how I got something fixed for the most part :confused:

11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Couple of options:

Go Directly to the App Store in a browser
    https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/pirate-clan/id740136022?mt=8

Use the App Store app to look download the update
    If you haven't updated the app recently, chances are your App Store icon has a red circle with a number in it indicating how many updates you have to download. Clicking the App store should point you in the right direction. If not explicitly search for Pirate Clan and you'll see if there are updates.

Having said all of that if you are on version 2.25 you are up to date right now.

12. Kirsten

Ok thanks will check it all out, appreciate it :) Ok I updated, from my laptop , I forgot about Itunes, I am so not a computer person, lol

"If you haven't updated the app recently, chances are your App Store icon has a red circle with a number in it indicating how many updates you have to download. Clicking the App store should point you in the right direction. If not explicitly search for Pirate Clan and you'll see if there are updates." yes it does, but could not update from phone directly, but think I am good now :)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  13. Kirsten

Ok Itunes is updated games , Updated I guess that was alot of the problem

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm curious... are these actual friends, or "virtual" friends? I don't think you can count those as actual friends...

15. Kirsten

some are real life friends, and some are long time FB friends , long time , I have been playing games since before kano and many came to kano after the game we played closed down, in 2010