[VC] Ask for help Server1

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Miss X, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Miss X

Miss X New Member

:mad: Ask for help on Server 1 Doesn't Work

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

What action are you trying to ask for Help on? There is a known FB issue right now with sharing these Help posts to your wall, however the in-game action to post this to your Social Feed should still be happening with a fix we pushed out yesterday which should fix up asking for Help with Bosses, Fights, Challenges and Quests.

There are still likely some other areas we need to address so if you can let us know which "Help" is not working for you we can try to patch it up. Till then hopefully Facebook fixes this issues soon as it is an annoyance for a lot of players.

3. Miss X

Miss X New Member

I can't share: The Coop Bosses, Challenges and advendger Help only on SV1, on FB and SV2 It's OK.

Carl Stahls likes this.
  4. Renato Biléu

Renato Biléu New Member

I'm having the same issue.

Carl Stahls likes this.
  5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Although the FB dialog is having issues the Share should still be going out to the Social Feed based on some changes we made yesterday. You should see above the Boss the "Victory! You have requests help..." response.

Having said that I just tested this on both FB and Server 1 and it looks like the FB issue has been resolved. At least it has for me however I don't see an update to the bug report filed for this.

6. Renato Biléu

Renato Biléu New Member

In my case there is no "Victory" msg showing.

The help button just disapear and reaper on next "Do advture" hit.

7. Miss X

Miss X New Member

8. Miss X

Miss X New Member

Hopefully they can fix it fast, ThanX for the quick response Smak

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

on server 1 ya have to scroll down a bit to see the posts

10. Miss X

Miss X New Member

Still the same :( and when facebook must fix this isseu then we can wait for a very long time

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  11. Renato Biléu

Renato Biléu New Member

Kirsten thank you for your reply.
    I play for a long time. I know how the messages apear.
    In my case the help requests are just not working in server 1.

12. Kirsten

from my end the FB issue stopped being an issue, yesterday and I have no issue at all with server 1, so not sure why you do.

13. Renato Biléu

Renato Biléu New Member

Yep. But it seems its not only me. Another player in my clan is having the same issue. He sent a msg in the game. I opened a ticket to Kano so they can see whats going on.
    I don't have FB connected when playing. It's always poping up when you try to request helps and stuff. Maybe this problem only happens in that case. Lets see what they say.

14. Kirsten

if I play on kano play I have no issue, try clearing out your cache

15. Miss X

Miss X New Member

wher I can clear my Cache?

16. Miss X

Miss X New Member

I dion't believe that the cache is the problem, I play longer on server 2 than on server 1 and on 2 I have no problems, KANO MUST FIX THIS ISSUE!!!!!!!!

17. Miss X

Miss X New Member

and on facebook is my cache the same, so the cache can't be the problem

18. Kirsten

well I don't have the ISSUE, and clearing the cache, was just a suggestion, good luck, not sure what they can fix when nothing is wrong :p try playing on Kanoplay

http://www.kanoplay.com/

19. Miss X

Miss X New Member

Iplay on kanoplay and I'm not the only one with this problem

20. tv2000

tv2000 New Member

Not working for me either .
    ask for help on bosses ,adventures and challenges does nothing on server 1 . Works fine on FB and kong