Inner Circle/Familia (and so on) activity check

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Chen, Jun 9, 2014.

?

Do we need another tab for Inner Circle/Familia activity check?

1. No, What we have is good.

19.6%
  2. Yes, it will make managing Inner Circle/Familia easier.

80.4%
  1. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

exactly, please do this sooner rather than later.

SwiftlyInnocent likes this.
  2. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

boy, it sure is taking a looong time to review this idea.

3. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Only good thing is if they give us more achievements. lol

4. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i'm a little confused as to why this can't be done. it's not like we're asking for a stamina increase or anything. is there some possibility for abuse or warping the game mechanics that i don't see?

5. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

any other thoughts on this?

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

nope no thoughts on it :p

7. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

well no, because that's not the biggest problem we have in the game, and many of us must have completed all earnings achievements plus even if they make it hard, we already have a good familia- most players do. this will be good for ZS where strength is determined by familia and skills

8. elizabeth aubrey geddie

elizabeth aubrey geddie Active Member

If I remember correctly, I had same issue. U Must, @ this Sight , sign Up/register. I Did it through facebook . Leave this window open, register, take a snap shot of any info if U want,. refresh In a second Window . Wait 24 hrs possibly ( Peeps have Lives ) Come back to thread. etc etc

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Maybe so. But if the bigger problems in game take a long time to fix or even get looked at, maybe it would be easier to tackle the smaller ones? Just sayin'.

10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

well, that's why I said it will be good for ZS where familia plays an active part already. and even there are many smaller problems easy to tackle but they don't do it either. ex: help/FAQ links do not work, you gotta scroll down hell of a lot. and from what I have seen, this will be only limited to familia can contribute to the character's strength in LCN, like in ZS, nothing more than that. and for the record so far I haven't had any issue managing familia other than some people remove familia after few weeks thinking that I dont check LOL

11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be opposed to that. I don't play ZS, so that wouldn't benefit me, but they already have features that are available on some games and platforms and not others. I would be nice to see it across the board, but if it benefits some and not others and keeps them playing, I guess that's good enough.

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Bob Morin likes this.
  13. Bob Morin

Bob Morin Member

I remove familia if they no longer play the game. The issue I have is when I remove someone from my mob, the number of players in my mob stays the same.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  14. Bob Morin

Bob Morin Member

That is because the Dev's are all asleep lol.

15. Kirsten

if ya playing PC Vc and LCN, the game uses 1k real and 1K hired, so it does not matter if the number changes unless you have a few thousand and ya cannot accept anymore, in that case, ya have to remove some to accept , I usually check on the first page and see if people have gotten past level 1 lol in 6 years there are always a bunch

16. Kirsten

this idea makes no difference to me and IMO , it is not important and I would imagine after all this time it is not gonna happen, works for me lol, cause if it happened in one game it would happen in them all and the interest is very very low for the idea lol move along now :p

Bob Morin likes this.
  17. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

de-mob and removing members from familia are two different things

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

That's true, but I've deleted a member by accident trying to remove them from my familia and keep them in my mob. But it was inactive anyway, so it didn't really hurt me. I don't want to waste earnings on inactive members, and I think this would help encourage newer players to stick around longer because others would be willing to add them.

19. Bob Morin

Bob Morin Member

Then why are mobs under the category "FAMILIA"?

20. Kirsten

"FAMILIA" is your innercircle

AXXO likes this.