Group Chat Owner Delete Post Option

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by greatM, Oct 31, 2015.

?

SHould there be an option for the group chat owner to delete posts in their group chat.

1. yes

2. no

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. greatM

greatM Active Member

I see we have had a new tavern chat which messed up the group chat for me as the chat select tab is a few lines down and I can only see about 18 of my 20 group chat select options. Maybe just maybe the devs could add the delete option when they fix the group chat select list position issue. It a nice thought ;-)

2. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Its on the list Mitch is getting very tired - its not workin any more - veterans are leaving in droves - your income is going down the pan and you have ignored all the warnings guys

3. eric smith

eric smith Member

it would be nice to delete any posts you made in the lounge or world chat also, if nothing else just to avoid trouble.

Charlies Plaything and koo22 like this.
  4. eric smith

eric smith Member

I agree sandy, we are getting tired of mitch's standard its on the list of things to do and nothing gets done and yep a lot of people are leaving. a lot of us have warned them of people leaving for various reasons, mostly nothing gets done, so the only way to get things either done or not have to worry about it is to leave and take money out of their pockets.. we are tired of threats, being ignored, nothing getting done, things we have asked for getting twisted into something we don't want and don't need, our friends being forceed to leave to protect their families, etc.

5. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

He has been promoted as has Sol so I have no idea who we speak to now to apprise the waiting list

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

So, can we get a response to this yet? :confused:

33 votes for Yes, 89.2% looks like this idea is wanted by the community, just saying...........:p

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

be nice if we had a few Admins who can remain online on these forums so that we can get a response on here...if they cant have an Admin online then why bother having these Forums up an going!

8. Justin the killer

im Glad i dont work for Kano cause i would of done all the Ideas as requested lol an get rid of the bots/alts/Shared ;)

Heather J. Fox likes this.
  9. Suzie

Suzie Member

It would be more convenient to be able to delete links from our groups .... only option we have now is delete the group and start a new one. Tedious! Who wants to have to keep starting a new group for updated links and to abandon no longer useful links? No One! We should be able to delete the links we so choose within our groups.

Heather J. Fox, kevinmalo and Kirsten like this.
  10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Dobby I think

11. koo22

koo22 Member

There should be the option to DELETE links posted in groups, AND also the owner of group should be the only one able to post. I've had to re-create many groups because people post things in there that shouldn't be, which ends up deleting the top links.

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I have so many old links that don't go after because of this tedious task (having to make new group, without delete option)
    Think I'll go phase 2 on it and just list the ever living crap out of them until they quit or we get a delete option.
    Then maybe we will get the option................ :p

Terror of The Scioto and Kirsten like this.
  13. Justin the killer

i think in that case they need to start playin on regular bases an get way up there an too see who is better them or Us, a ALL OUT WARFARE :D

14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Your solution works for me lol

LuscLadyGreywolf likes this.
  15. and as far as being the "owner" of a chat group, I as one FIRMLY believe that we should have the option of removing and BANNING someone from our group if they are rejoining just to harass others

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Make the group private and only add people want in it.;)

Kirsten likes this.
  17. oh trust me I did .... after deleting the first one ..... accidently made it public

Kirsten likes this.
  18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Play from 28 secs to 1:11 minutes in :p

Kirsten likes this.