Quitting

Discussion in 'Mobile Version' started by aaron row, May 13, 2017.

1. aaron row

aaron row New Member

Kano stole my 7 day reward, I am due 10527 stam. I opened a ticket and complained to support in kong chat. They say I wasn't due that stam. Total bs. They refuse to give me the stam I am due, so therefore I am quitting this game for the second and final time

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

3. SparkleMotion

SparkleMotion Kano/Apps Support

Hey Aaron, I checked the status of your ticket in support and we haven't responded yet, since we're closed over the weekend, so I'm not sure who said no about that. We'll gladly help you as soon as we can in support, so keep your eyes peeled for our response :)

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Don't worry. He's already quit and come back once. He'll be back again.

5. Navy Chief!

Navy Chief! Member

IF a player quits and deletes their account, then for some unknown reason decides to return, can they get their "old" account back or do they have to start anew?

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If a player chooses to permanently delete their account, it is gone for good. Support gives someone a few opportunities to change their mind before going through with it because more often than not we see players coming back weeks or a month afterwards asking to restore their account.

7. Tiny Dancer

Tiny Dancer New Member

and another view is this, I just "left" for two years. came back and everything was still here.