[ZS] Page jumps

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Findus White, May 1, 2017.

1. Findus White

Findus White New Member

page jumps back to top while in faction wars. Very little chance of kills as buttons can only be clicked once before having to scroll down again. Action jump set for No = Action links remain at current position

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

What action was causing you to jump up to the top? Also which browser and OS are you running?

3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i am having this same issue as well altho i am running on google chrome an i got my set not to jump up to the top but it does it anyways! This needs to be look into an Fix!

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Can you supply some steps to reproduce this? Which series of actions are causing this jump?

If I can get a bit more info around this I can look a little deeper into the issue.

5. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

when i am scrolling down with my mouse at regular speed to go look at bosses an try to get into people bosses on the social feed all of a sudden it wants to keep jumping back up to the top altho like i said i got mine at to remain in position not to do that..an this been happening to me for along time i was waiting around for someone else to respond about this situation! basically what im saying is this does it everytime sometime constant some times every 3-5 clicks! seems to me this might just be a small simple error/bug issue that can be fixed..

6. Findus White

Findus White New Member

I`m using opera. And same as Justin. Any scroll down and it wants to jump back to the top. But as of today, this issue seems to be resolved.

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Interesting. We haven't made any specific changes to address this but glad to hear it is resolved.

If you come across such page jumps in the future please let us know the exact steps you took so we can try to reproduce it.

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I've noticed this as well. It doesn't jump all the way to the top of the page, but whenever I go to the home page, there's a little "hop" after the page loads. It doesn't significantly impact me or make the game unplayable, but it never used to do that.