[All] Brand New Achievements

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Justin the killer, Mar 30, 2017.

?

Brand New Achievements

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

would you love too see Brand New Achievements For Energy, Stamina, Health, Attack an Defense cause i know i said this before but i think to me if they are creating new cities new levels it is time for a Change! please put in your comments below an please be nice an respectful Thanks!

2. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

New achievements are always welcomed, as it gives us goals for which to strive, keeping us engaged in the game! :)

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

No, I would NOT love to see Brand New Achievements For Energy, Stamina, Health, Attack and Defense.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

if I needed achievements to keep in the game, and who are you all kidding, we will play till kano closes the door, whenever that is, regardless of achievements lol get real people :p

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  5. Kirsten

I am with Jared :p

GATMAN likes this.
  6. Justin the killer

Thank You all for the Votes on the yes button much appreciated an i hope that kano will do this for us to the ones who wanna see this! :) im not worry about Jared an Kirsten there opinion an concerns dont matter :)

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I was going to apologize. But not now! Please vote this down everyone!

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i dont think the votes or opinions will matter one way or the other with this one...it will be done eventually

Justin the killer likes this.
  9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I wouldn't count on it. This has been asked for periodically with no response. That being said, if it's something we don't really need, we'll probably get it at some point, that seems to be the trend.

The Navigator and Kirsten like this.
  10. Justin the killer

but it would also help more out for you high levels too which it will give u something too do as well in the end ya know :)

11. Kirsten

true dat lol

12. Demonik1

Nice contradiction lol TE="Jared, post: 173319, member: 8105"]I wouldn't count on it. This has been asked for periodically with no response. That being said, if it's something we don't really need, we'll probably get it at some point, that seems to be the trend.[/QUOTE]
    Nice

13. Demonik1

I love it when someone disagrees then agrees all in one short paragraph xD a nice long way of saying I'm right

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I didn't really agree and disagree. I agree that we'll probably get something that we don't really need but would be nice to have. But, as with anything else, I disagree that it will be done "eventually". So no, @Demonik1, you're not right. And I really only disagreed to begin with because this came from Justin, this is at least the third time Justin has brought it up, and Justin is a putz. I'm looking forward to receiving my forum ban tomorrow for all of the negative comments I posted here. So it may be a while before you hear from me again.

15. Justin the killer

nah why would i turn ya in u are not breaking the rules besides i like to argue with ya sometimes at least it gives me something to do lol

16. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I cant remember the last time I got an achievement, what are those? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  17. Justin the killer

I know right LoL

18. Demonik1

Im always right.... There those that see it and agree and those that choose to be wrong ;)

19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Everyone is always right in his or her own mind. :rolleyes:

20. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Here you go, Justin, from the Free Thought Project. This might help.
    [​IMG]