The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

No one is confused except you. It has been this way since Syndicate Wars started. You are new to this group. Keep in mind it is very hard to get things changed here, especially if only one person is talking about it.

LOWRIDER likes this.
  2. LOWRIDER

LOWRIDER New Member

Ok and ty for responding, was just a suggestion

bowberson likes this.
  3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Why would this be? So I can heal 399 times, get killed, and get 400 more heals 15 minutes later? No wonder the same syndicates are on top each event...

4. Samsara

Samsara New Member

The top syndicates have few, if any deaths to respawn from during syn war.

bowberson likes this.
  5. mamabearkaren

mamabearkaren New Member

did anyone ever find out what "DEATH" is? we've been trying to find out also...

Name Skills Points Tokens Attacks Wins Losses Kills Deaths Heals Refills

6. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

Death is how many times the syndicate died during the war.

7. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Question: I see people leaving and rejoining multiple times before the syndicate war starts. When I asked them, they said it was to get better stats. So I tried it and yes, my stats improved as I had added skill points to h/a/d. Do we have to do this or will it truly look at our player stats just as the syndicate war starts? If we have to quit and rejoin to get this updated, when is the last time you can join? Thanks.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You don't need to leave and re-enter, if go into profile under syndicate wars, there is a "Refresh Stats" button. ;)

mi7ch and FancyPants like this.
  9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Is it me, or is the war the same time every 2 weeks now? It seems like it has been at 4 PM PDT the last 2 times, and it is at 4 PM PDT again next time. I thought the times rotated between 10 AM PDT and 4 PM PDT. Not really a big deal to me, just wondering.

10. Upstarter

Upstarter New Member

Anyone getting an error message when refilling stamina? I am.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  11. Upstarter

Upstarter New Member

There was an error, please try again.

Attached Files:

12. kessie570

kessie570 New Member

I'm sure this must've come up before but wouldn't it encourage mobs to try harder if rewards were allocated by group instead of just across the board?
    To finish an event as the best Group E mob surely must be an achievement worthy of some reward, beyond what you might get for finishing in the top 101, when a Group E mob behind you gets exactly the same reward as you do...
    If it's good enough for the Group A mobs finishing first, second and third (I'm willing to bet no Group B has ever occupied those slots) surely it must be good enough for the other groups too. They can only really compete with each other, after all

FancyPants likes this.
  13. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Ok - just a niggle but in synd wars if you do a 3 point attck - how come 3 times 13 = 38 - just saying but who wants to borrow my calculator - daylight robbery

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Kanadian math, I guess.

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  15. Cindy AMZ Meloche

Cindy AMZ Meloche New Member

If you have 400 heals, you are suspended from play. Now that you cannot heal you are killed once again suspended from play. Odd way to promote game play. No lets say your family is killed 53 times what is the total suspension of play. Once again a very odd way to promote play of a game. Make it fun. Level A killing Level D and E, all day long sure does not encourage game play. We have 2 families one that plays sw and one that does not out of necessary as they were quitting the Mod Wars game all together. Pop a Skeleton head up as reward for Level A getting a DEATH BLOW against E or D. 50/50 chance of getting deathblow or skeleton head

16. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

What's the criteria for each level (A -> E)? Our syndicate started at E (naturally) and got promoted to C after 1 war. We stayed there a few wars where we did OK against other C's and not too bad against B's. We just got promoted to B level but we finished worse last time around in C. We have lower level members this time participating so our stats did not increase. How is level determined? Thanks.

17. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

"
    Previously when a Leader or Officer signed their Faction (Guild, Armada, Syndicate) up for the War Events, everyone else would have to join separately.

With this new update once a Leader or Officer joins the War, every other member of their Faction will be added to the event instantly, so you don’t have to join yourself! You can still opt-out of these events if you’re not planning on participating in that particular War.

So, like I said quick update. If you notice anything funky about the joining process after this change, let us know here in the forums or in Support.

SparkleMotion, Yesterday at 11:29 PM #1
    "

So, on server2, I'm the leader, so I exited Synd wars, rejoined, saw this message:

"You have enrolled in the Syndicate War! All members of your Syndicate have been entered, please wait 1 day(s) 1 hour(s) for the war to start."

However, when I click on "members", there are still 8 members "not signed up".

18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I think it's mostly health. So if you have a bunch of weak members that have stacked up on health, that will artificially increase your tier. My crew only has 2 members over level 4k, but we're tier B anyway, and we pay for it.

FancyPants likes this.
  19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Same goes for FB VC I get this
    You have enrolled in the Guild War!
    All members of your Guild have been entered, please wait [​IMG] 7 day(s) 23 hour(s) for the war to start.
    Also only shows 8 signed up.

http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/update-to-war-event-joining.32657/ responding to a closed thread that asked for feedback.

20. von

von New Member