The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. April Hale

April Hale New Member

Why did Syndicate War get over EARLY

2. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

It ended an hour early for me due to the time change. Perhaps the same applies for you.

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Don't worry, you'll get the hour back in 6 months when the next time change happens. :rolleyes:

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

you are on a roll today :p

5. RowDiiPrincess

RowDiiPrincess New Member

Has anybody noticed their syndicate health change every now and again? Any idea why this could be happening? Thank you.

6. MasterWolf

MasterWolf New Member

I have a full load of tokens yet it won't let me heal or attack?? WTF??

7. the omen

the omen New Member

WHAT HAPPENING.!!!!!! every time you attack keep getting a message, your syndicate is under attack by the time its gone this message, Your opponent is dead and cannot be attacked.
    get it sorted out so annoying and lots of lagging as well

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you are experiencing issues, please refresh and clear your browser's cache; if the issues persist contact Support. I'll check in with our team about any latency problems at the moment.

9. Cindy AMZ Meloche

Cindy AMZ Meloche New Member

Our health timer is not working. We are dead and it says active. When we hit heal the screen jumps no healing button available to hit so have to scroll the page to hit again. So not able to heal to save while under attack. It was a better experience last week .

10. von

von New Member

what a crock of s@@t, pound away only to lose out because your syndicate is getting attacked and it freezes so you lose out on the kill, because you can't carry on hitting the target. This has happened a load of times

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  11. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

LAG is terrible atm LOADING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Looks like more spikes occuring - its iffy to say the least - freezing on the point of a kill and not working as it should

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yep, we are aware of the current latency spikes and have been looking into it all day. The team has been heads down on it and we'll provide an update as soon as we can. :)

14. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

ty :)

15. Applecrusher Adam

Applecrusher Adam New Member

I use Facebook to play Mob Wars and for chat with my LCN syndicate
    I get half screens whenever I try to play LCN on Facebook
    I play LCN on Facebook Gameroom, I like the format and it's fairly stable and steady,
    BUT
    The screen freeze on Syndicate Wars is Sub-Arctic, especially when we've got an opponent's health in red and I'm within a few hits of getting a kill
    This is very frustrating !!

16. QUESTION = In SW under members you see wins losses kills deaths etc. WHAT DOES DEATH MEAN ?

Kills Deat

Name Skills Points Tokens Attacks Wins Losses Kills Deaths Heals Refills

mamabearkaren likes this.
  17. LOWRIDER

LOWRIDER New Member

If I am correct when healing your Syn during Syndicate wars it only requires Tokens, If I am correct why is mine taking both Tokens and Stamina

18. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

It takes one stamina per token too.

Valentina Nina DeLuca likes this.
  19. LOWRIDER

LOWRIDER New Member

20. LOWRIDER

LOWRIDER New Member

Is it possible to add and stam to this, so others don't get confused.

Healing

Players will be allowed to spend War Tokens to heal their Syndicate and will get XP for each heal action. Your Syndicate can heal a total of 400 times over a 1 hour period (since the first heal occurred). Heal allocations will replenish if you respawn or the 2 hour period completes.