[PC] split screen

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by alec taf, Feb 6, 2017.

1. alec taf

alec taf New Member

we have had a spit screan now for the last 7 years,it has prevented players reaching parts of the game when they really need to, it has also driven many memers of the comminity , to leave the game, as it has become unplayable.

so when is kano going to fix this long on going issues in thier game, 7 years is a long time to sort this minor bug in the game

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Split screen as in 2 windows? Kinda lost here....

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yeah, considering all of our pages are designed to be continuous, a screenshot would be helpful here. :)

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

HUH?? split screen , never have seen that, that I can recall

5. alec taf

alec taf New Member

when you go to play the game half the page gets split offf, so you cant access anything that is below so the screan is spit into only half a screen and can not access the other half of the split screen ie the screen is spit into 2 parts one part you can access and the other half you cant this has been going on now for last 7 years

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  6. Kirsten

ahh, top and bottom I was thinking you meant side by side, yeah I see that once in awhile, lately,if it gets on my nerves I switch to kano play, easier to send gifts that way also.

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I've only seen this on private messages and sending gifts from long list of when collecting from IC, I believe its 23 slots and will happen more, besides that, never seen how hinders to play the game though. Clear your cache if occurs=fixed.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. alec taf

alec taf New Member

looks like you not playing that often, and i have tried all the things kano has said to do over the last 7 years but it still comes back and makes the game unplayable and it happens across all platforms, it was even happening in the platform tha was closed down

9. Kirsten

Oh he plays ,everyday, have not known him to miss a day, in the years I have known him.

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Joined 2656 days, 22 hours ago I've missed 3 days due to a snowmobiling trip with no service, is that playing often? Oh yeah might wanna check out my level as well Level: 13068.. As Mitch said earlier lets see a screen shot of how it makes the game unplayable.

11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I would follow the suggestion below, since it seems that no one knows what you're talking about...

Kirsten likes this.
  12. alec taf

alec taf New Member

as you can see the screen is split so you cant access the bottom half

Attached Files:

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Bet you clear cache=problem resolved, which is not a KANO issue, it's your computer not kept up to date. :p

14. alec taf

alec taf New Member

i have done all the things that kano said to do and it still thiere cant access the bottom half of the screen

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That's a Kongregate issue, it's not something we can fix unfortunately.

16. alec taf

alec taf New Member

so if it is a kongrete issue, how come when kano were having the same problem on facebook , kano came out with a fix for it, it seems this is another it not my fault blame it on something else it has happen on fb , kongrete and armour , on myspace, and the other platform that was not running , it funny how it happening accross all these plat forms , and the only thing they have in common that it happens to kano games, i never had any problems with other games, if it was my computer, then i would have the same problem on other games

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

2 thoughts: use Chrome, sometimes the other browsers act up. Also, check your zoom settings, if they're 100% or higher, things like this can happen.

Kirsten likes this.
  18. alec taf

alec taf New Member

and another thing if it is a kongrete problem, hyow come that a player in another country, on another network ie amour, is experencing the same thing at the same time, as me, and it so obviousw he be on another computer, and mitch kano came out with a fix for it way before you joined the company

19. alec taf

alec taf New Member

it seems you been playing all that time and never got half screen. well i have got split screen accross all kanos games plat forms, to say it a kongrete problem , is not going down , as it has happened across all of kanos different set ups kano came out with a fix for facebook so why cant they come out with a fixs on the other platforms, just a few mins ago started playing and getting this, for you to say you never experenced it is very hard for the community to bellieve, oh and by the way you have been playing a long time about 7 months less than me

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  20. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

usually what happens is an error on the page. This is more then likely the issue. clearing cashe ect wont help in this situation, click run all plugins this time and game should load properly after-

[​IMG]