[VC] Elixir of God's

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by JADES, Feb 3, 2017.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

My button is missing as of today, yes logged out of Facebook, cleared cache, Firefox is up to date 51.0.1

LOL.PNG

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hey Jades, we made some changes around how the list of potential candidates is generated but it looks like this is not happening fast or frequently enough. It should eventually populate but as your screenshot shows not nearly fast enough.

Well get a fix out for this soon. No rewards/progress will be lost so please hang in there.

JADES likes this.
  3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

A fix is out for this. If you happen to see the state you sent in the screenshot again it should be regenerating your candidate list at that time. Reload your profile after a few seconds and you should see the Elixir tab again.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Negative, still missing tab you can test it from my account if wish.

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I'll check it out Jades.

JADES likes this.
  6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

How about now ;)

We've been making some optimizations to various backend pieces of the game and it looks like this got into a messed up state for some players such as yourself.

Please let me know if you see any other weirdness with this. Thanks for the heads up on this Jades.

JADES likes this.
  7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Works now, any reason I always see the same ~20-30 people? I have roughly 700 inactives, but always see same list.

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

That's a story for another day Jades :D

We put a limit on the # of potential candidates that can receive this but looking at the code I can see how it can keep showing you the same grouping. The intention was to prioritize the players with the highest level but I'll make a note to myself to look to add some variety to this.

JADES likes this.
  9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me, I've been sending same people elixirs over and over for months. I'm pretty sure they would accepted one of many sent over last few months, if they wanted to start playing again. ;)

10. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Last change for the day and hopefully for a long while. I introduced some randomization to the lists and these will refresh every 24 hours.

JADES likes this.
  11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

At least you have this, not all functions are available in all games and platforms.

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Working out well so far Smack, 3 lower level players have accepted Elixir from me since the change and 2 of them actually played :)

Smack likes this.
  13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

ELIXIR.PNG

Says can send out 40 now, but still only allowing 15 as set previously.

14. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks Jades. We'll take a look at what that discrepancy is. I believe you can only have a max of 15 Active/Pending but I could be wrong. We'll take a closer look.

JADES likes this.
  15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This was a pop-up that showed from homepage same area as offers/activities, maybe just typo then of (40) 1st time seen it there was today, along with the referral pop-up.