[LCN] Bounty Blitz

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Geoff Heretic Wild, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

Is there any way that as part of the event stats, we can see say the top 10 or 20 players and how many kills and money they collected?

Sandy Barrows and Rhenkle1 like this.
  2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I actually like this idea. Which means it probably won't happen. I also would like to see my personal bounty blitz stats regardless of ranking until the next blitz (how many mobsters I've killed during the blitz and how much money I've collected).

Rhenkle1 and Geoff Heretic Wild like this.
  3. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

it would point out the bot users havent u noticed lately nobody is complaining about being accused of using a bot and being suspended

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

That's why this probably isn't going to happen. It could be pretty embarrassing for Kano. I don't see why you couldn't see your own personal blitz stats, though, even if no one else can.

5. Elodie

Elodie Member

i still think kano should use blitz as a good opportunity to catch bots i mean what best timing to catch a swarm of them all at once but hey ho

6. Aethelred the ready

Aethelred the ready New Member

Yes - especially when just one bounty on a low lvl comes up - gone in a flash - bot for sure

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

How about posting stats on who got the most hits each round? I'd be curious to know more information other than the current generic stats.

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

My bad, this idea was already posted and discussed 7 months ago.