[LCN] Increase World Boss Health

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Friendly Fire, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

I got on, it appears to be fixed. I'd hope the same applies to the Las Vegas one.

Attached Files:

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm thinking this will be an ongoing issue.

3. Mike Lyons

Mike Lyons Member

I don't think there is a need to reduce the health at all...players are getting bigger and if it comes down to the 24 hour pounding, it'd be dead in a matter of minutes

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

What he said.

Rick B likes this.
  5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Any update after one year of doing nothing? Out of 4 bosses usually only one is active.
    Or your big plan in making them to last longer is just to wait until the number of players will drop significantly?

6. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

it will grow why constantly changing things? :D

7. Mike Lyons

Mike Lyons Member

The The 86ers was defeated in 5 days, 17 hours and you dealt 18,947,125 damage, based on these results you have been rewarded with the following: no world bosses for next 30 hours or so :( we need either more bosses or more health to keep them alive longer

Rick B likes this.
  8. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

sure, just wait 5 years :)

9. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

i have time :D

10. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

@mi7ch - can you all look at the World Boss health again? They seem to be dying a little too quickly to get min attacks in. And we're having some days without a World Boss to attack. Thanks!

pridemom and Mike Lyons like this.
  11. Mike Lyons

Mike Lyons Member

yes Mitch, there is seldom more than 1 world boss on k1 lcn these days, and we sometimes go 1-2 days without a world boss. More health would be appreciated

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks folks, I have informed the correct people. We'll see what we can do.

13. pridemom

pridemom New Member

I have been trying to get the 86 world boss for 6 months now- I miss it by one or 2. I can't do no more than I do. Can't be up 24/7 for a game or anything else real life takes over. Need to increase the health of the boss to make it fair. I am seeing even those who are trying to get to 25 having issues. Please consider. Not touching another one until this is resolved. Boss dies in 4-5 days not right..

FancyPants likes this.
  14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Your answer is in post #62
    Reposted here for your convenience. :p

15. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

The The 86ers was defeated in 5 days, 11 hours and you dealt 10,505,748 damage, based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:

In 5-1/2 days... how would people get in 25 attacks? And sleep. And have a normal life.

I got 19 attacks in. Which is almost 4 a day.

The Boss health needs to be increased so that it lasts 7 days. Anything else is too short, imo.

16. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

86ers health really needs adjusted, they don't make it 6 days!!

TinaS and Alfredo Scarface like this.
  17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

No one cares. Now that we have raids, that's all that matters.

18. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

OK let's try this . . .
    If a player has the attack world boss 3 times godfather goal active when the 86ers go down, they will be forced to wait 36 hrs for a new world boss to launch. A player in such a position will thus be PENALIZED one godfather goal because they could not complete the stated goal in a timely manner. This is not fair to players who have that goal active. Mi7ch????

19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Re-roll the GF goal, problem solved. :p

20. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

I said it was already active and being worked on.