[LCN] Mobile Version Feedback

Discussion in 'Mobile Version' started by mi7ch, May 30, 2015.

1. Doofus

Doofus New Member

Th
    E short question is. Will their be a blackberry version or am I doing something wrong. Tried to load on my blackberry curve without luck

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The app works on iOS and Android devices. If you phone can run either of those operating systems, then you should be able to run the app (compatibility for older versions of these OSes can sometimes be an issue). If you're not running either of those then you can't install the app.

3. FastRedFist

FastRedFist New Member

Why won't the phone version let you Craft

4. FastRedFist

FastRedFist New Member

Is there a way to craft on phone version

5. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

I can't synchronise to my Kongregate LCN account.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Logging in with Kong/Armor Games is not available on the apps, currently.

7. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

Oh boy...
    You aren't going to do that in a while, are you? :oops:

8. Genar0

Genar0 New Member

Just want to ask how can I select ARMING LOADOUT (A, B, C) in the android mobile app?

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Not an available app feature as of yet, just the manual option.

10. Navy Chief!

Navy Chief! Member

Suggestions:

1. When playing syndicate wars, I have no idea of the current health status of the syndicate I am attacking (or probing). Is it possible to indicate the health of the syndicate in real numbers vice a health bar?

1.a. It seems that all syndicates has an award of 1,000 war points whether it is an A, B, C, D and E. Can we make it so it has the proper award points?
    2. Loadout had to be done manually and if you are like me, I prefer the "auto" option as I do not memorize which items are which for what.

Thank you and keep up the good work.

11. TOMBAGERKY

TOMBAGERKY New Member

YA, WHAT HAPPENED TO LCN ON MY I~PHONE
    ?
    I HAD ACCESSED IT BUT NOW I'M GETTING SCREW BY NOT HAVING TIME
    TO
    PLAY THE GAME WHILE I'M ON THE RUN
    ?

TOM WAS HERE

12. TOMBAGERKY

TOMBAGERKY New Member

HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMM, FOR STARTERS, I HAVE A BRAIN STORM ON
    HOW TO HAVDLE THIS GAME,
    OVER THE LONG TERM ,
    BEING VERY PATIENT IN THIS GAME
    IS
    ANOTHER GREAT ATTIBUTE
    &
    A VIRTUE MOST MAY NEVER HAVE,
    IN
    A LIFE TIME
    !

TOM WAS HERE

13. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

Did a search and did not see any comments about healing the group in syn wars on the mobile app. Is there a way to stream line the healing? I could be missing something but it seems you have to select heal, then select to use stam pts then it gives you a pop up and you have to click that or click heal again. I'm trying to keep the group from dying under attack and you die before you click all the buttons! Thanks for any comment if I'm missing an easier/faster way to heal the group.

Felix S likes this.
  14. Felix S

Felix S New Member

Has there been an issue with the boss feed not updating? Compared to computer version, sometimes it goes 10 minutes without any change.

15. Nick Brooks

Nick Brooks New Member

On android we cant click on links/peoples names in world chat to attack or invite them

16. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

I tried loading the mobile app on my tablet to help a friend find stuff and also to get 25FP. I am so glad I play it on my computer. I also had to open a ticket for my 25FP. As easy as it is to check flag messages on the computer it was a nightmare finding it on the app. lol

17. Miss Kitty Snaps

I have noticed that on the "News Feed" under "Syndicate" it does not give all the information.
    It might say "so and so left the " or
    "so and so joined the "
    but no information on the syndicate they left or joined. On the recruiting news it just says "so and so's mob is recruiting but no name" any chance that can be added to the list to fix?

18. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Yeah that's a bug. We'll look to get that fixed up. Thanks for the heads up Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  19. Miss Kitty Snaps

Hoping this is something that you guys are looking into - now with so many people using their phones, trying to heal is horrid!

20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yeah, I tried healing on my tablet last night on the APP and gave up after 1 min of trying to heal us.

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.