Memorial Tab on Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Mabest, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Pasty

Pasty New Member

How do we go about adding names to the memorial? I'd like to add Hidden Treasure. apps.facebook.com/pirateclan/profile/user/1405981325

Mabest and diva of destruction like this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Submit ticket here>>> http://support.kanoapps.com/ just a side note KANO will ask for a direct link to obituary page, which is needed to complete the process.

diva of destruction likes this.
  3. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I totally forgot her. I am so sorry.

4. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

Tillie,i suggested this same ideal awhile ago on mob wars, lcn but was never reply back and I didn't know that we were supposed to post the ideal at the time in ideals section, thank you for posting it there also

Mabest likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

normally from what I have heard, I believe Kano needed to see the Obituary announcement of the person that has passed.

6. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I no longer have the link to her Obit. Dunk may have it still.

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It's good to hear that no one has passed away on KP2 LCN... maybe this is the key to eternal life?

8. Baxter

Baxter New Member

I would like to add Suzy Riberio Rynaski from Mob Wars LCN. Suzy was a fighter until the very end. A great friend from fb who was always willing to help in the game . RIP. carmonfuneralhome.com

9. Baxter

Baxter New Member

I tried to link her obit but the filters said it was spam...you'll have to search her name or take my word for it ;)

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You need to contact support with the obituary and any game and fb link and anything else support needs, doing it here is not gonna get you what you want :)