[VC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 11, 2015.

1. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

When are you going to raise the tier levels on armorgames???

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Tiers are suggested by players. If players don't suggest the tiers, they don't change. It's mentioned in the announcement post with every Raid Boss. :)

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  3. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Then I would like to request that you raise the tier levels for viking on armorgames. Top 50 people fighting for 10 spots :(
    I would suggest
    Tier 1 0 - 3500
    Tier 2 3500 - 7000
    Tier 3 7000+

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Too late for this raid

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yeah it's unfortunately too late for this round, but I can get them in for next time.

6. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Between this 24x7 behavior and the indifference of the game operator to it when it is obvious to other players, and should be obvious to the game operator, why play just a cheating match? Like if you cannot beat them, are you going to join them, or quit playing?

Darth Vader likes this.
  7. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

then will be 0/0/10 in each raid trust me ! First of all there in VC is no anymore active players until 3500 ! And most of active players are over level 10k+!

8. Darth Vader

Many players are disappointed from the KANO administrators and they said will never spend and coin for this game because KANO allow such of cheating!

9. Darth Vader

"Thank you for taking the time to report these accounts.

I will be taking the time to look for suspicious activity and taking action as necessary." - This answer appears each time automatically after report LOL! Its sounds like : "Drank a cold whater and we did not bother us with cheaters!"

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Yes, I quit reporting "questionable" accounts some time ago. That being said, I have seen some accounts that have been banned for one reason or another, which is aggravating because you can't list or pk them. I simply trust that TPTB are doing something about them, or else they'll go and cheat somewhere else eventually.

11. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

How comes that at Activities we have all time the Arena and Guild Wars, but you show your most popular Event, the Raid only a few hours before it starts? The content team is to lazy?

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

They're every 4 weeks, and they have been for a while, if not since they started. For example: today is the last day for the raid event in Vikings that started last week. The next raid event in Vikings will be the first week of November, it works this way for all of the games (Vikings one week, Pirates the next, LCN the next, and so on).

13. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yes, I know that its always one day after the Wednesday Battle Arena, but many players don't know how to track it, and I was asked several times. If that Activities banner is already taking up that place in the home page, then why can't they add this event to?

14. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

mi7ch what crap, Bog Spears 263 Attack 115 Defence, did 2nd highest damage .Bully Thor 103002210 dmg and got that bloody useless

15. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

lmfao hit most on this one with amazing up on it and gives common, Hallowed Gauntlets, 164 Attack, 212 Defense

16. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

5400 Energy for 4 keys, is it my bad luck or did you guys change something? let me guess, always my fault lol

17. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

mi7ch what a rip off got this rubbish for doing most damage and amazing up,
    Vial of Sobs,

266 Attack,

116 Defense,

Owned: 15,
    Bully Thor,
    82088568 dmg,

18. Darth Vader

Reward Drop Chances

This indicator shows your chances of receiving a drop item as a reward when this Raid Boss is defeated.

AMAZING! (total actions: 5780)

More actions means a higher chance of a drop, and a higher chance for that drop to be a superior.

Keep in mind that this depends on the amount of action done by other people in the Raid, so it is possible for your chance to decrease.

Check back to make sure you don't miss out!

Bad luck Bully this is the some as slaps dmg sometimes is bad chance sometimes is good -
    You just Axe Slapped Bully Thor and dealt 681 damage.
    You have earned: +1 WP | +182 XP -bad chance!

19. Darth Vader

mi7ch, I know you will not answer to my question but let me ask-Can your system catch imacros,scripts or whatever there few players used to join in raids? Whether these additional adjuvants caused this nice lag during raids??? Thanks you!

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Keys are random, this can happen.

Damage is not the decider for drops, it's overall actions.

We've looked into this every time it has been reported and if players were using scripts to click links within the games we are able to tell.