[LCN] Weapons - vehicles - armour

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by don jenkins, May 18, 2016.

1. don jenkins

don jenkins Member

What is the best way to the best weapons-vehicles and armor for the level you are - should u hold on to all material as u progress in levels - anyway to keep upkeep down and at the same time getting the best material - thanks for your help

Coffmancary likes this.
  2. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

well, long ago, we used to build up our strengths step by step, but now you can swap your credit card and it really doesn't matter. lol but if you wanna know how to get stronger, do more bosses. do them as much as that your whole inventory fills up with those drops. as bosses I meant, big level bosses, make some friends pass your small bosses to higher players in exchange of their big bosses.

Sir Opinion Alot and Kirsten like this.
  3. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

You might want the bossdrops tab at the bottom of the spreadsheet in the link located in my signature

4. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

when you buy one of the new item for 17 fps that carry 300 and 300 well its would take almost 200 free items to equal the difference just 1 bought item does to my overall attack and kano this is the part you dont realize is the amount it takes to craft the useable items but by time you use stamina and fps for refills its a better deal not to even touch the boss and buy items. So in turn its says your not getting stronger without buying and this aspect needs to be looked at

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  5. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Well, gotta agree with Sir Opinion Alot. boss drops doesnt make any change now except for the latest bosses- and raids. but for a starting stage boss drops from Tangier upwards it will surely help. I appreciate your document if fact I filled whatever I can on blue prints upto level 6100 and also pointed out the missing armor at level 2500 ;) if you were wondering what sorcery is that lol great job!! but as for that, when you level up, crafting and boss drops becomes useless. But for a non-spending player or a player who's gave up spending on game, buddy you can still count on Vegas and Exham bosses.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.