[VC] Mobile Version Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Mobile Version' started by mi7ch, May 17, 2016.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Nope, I'm in the last area released lol and another thing mitch.... The raid party health bar doesn't change color as it lowers, it's constantly green no matter how low the health gets. Also, no option for power healing, and can't see boss drops dropping as you attack one

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
    mark GT likes this.
  2. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

After the last couple patches i cant play on my kindle, it takes me to the appstore but vk isnt there, any ideas around this?

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We're looking at an equivalent pack for higher levels. Also the app will run on 4.1 and above, not sure what version you're running. Lower than that and you may experience issue.

Those are on the list of things to be done in upcoming patches. :)

I'll look into it. What version of Android is your kindle running?

4. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

Os 5.3.1.0

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

4.1.1 running

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks, so it should theoretically be working fine. Devs have been notified. :)

JADES likes this.
  7. Demonik1

Cannot see bounties unless on the bounty page

8. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

I still cant log in with the kindle it says the app is trying to a link with an external market that is not available on your device would you like to open with the amazon appstore instead.
    There is no app in the appstore

9. mark GT

mark GT Member

why is ther no power heal on phone app and no war mode lists :(

Demonik1 likes this.
  10. Demonik1

Great question, 2 updates yet no power heal

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  11. Demonik1

Soooo before I even check the app, was powerheal a part of the update?

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No, but I keep saying it's needed. It will make it in...eventually. :/

13. Demonik1

I hope, I like the app but without being able to do everything on it i can in browser then i can really only use it during raids

14. mark GT

mark GT Member

what about the warmode lists and other fetures ?

Demonik1 likes this.
  15. Demonik1

Exactly, what's the point in having an app if it's limited to what you can do on it?

#1Dave likes this.
  16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Parity will come for the important features. Power Heal has been moved up in implementation so we should see that before too long.

17. mikee mcmahon

mikee mcmahon New Member

no counter bounty on mobile app.heard there are valhalla battles but none on mobile app. I've done updates and doesn't seem to be any difference.

18. mikee mcmahon

mikee mcmahon New Member

on mobile app there is no counters at all for anything .no valhalla battles no blacksmith.I'm on Samsung galaxy j36 .I've done the updates but on mobile app there's a huge disadvantage to players using it.hope that this gets sorted out soon.also free fp points for helping other bosses people have don't happen.I asked guild leader who said I should be.hope that gets sorted out soon.otherwise a good game to enjoy.hope all problems soon get sorted out.ty for your time

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Counters and Valhalla Vikings should be on the app, I know they've been mentioned in patch notes but I will check that out.

Blacksmith is definitely coming at some point, though, but it is not in there yet. Just to double-check you are running the latest version of the app right?

20. Elvelic

Elvelic New Member

On app there is writed 'hire 2 chieftains for 10 fp', shouldnt it be 3 chieftains?

JADES likes this.