[PC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

actually if you would click around it shows total attack total heals and also another area says total actions its not hard to find out

2. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

You didn't read what I wrote either about this from the get go either. I said, I know what my actions are. What others don't know, is whether or not I have all my actions in or not. 2,000 TOTAL ACTIONS, is not an indicator of whether all attacks or all healing was done.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Each person can see what they did damage and heal wise, not sure what this is all about ? and ya don't have to try and explain cause I know if I healed and anyone I invite on my raids take care of what they have to :)

4. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Kirsten, you and I have been through this conversation before. In your group too. I finally got you to understand what I was getting at then, so why you aren't understanding again is beyond me. I'm not trying to be a smart arse here, but gee whiz!!
    Sir Opinion Alot apparently never read my first posting and didn't get what I was explaining then.
    I'm done talking about this. Kano never responded and they never will. So I guess this is just water under another bridge. smh

5. Kirsten

I totally had forgotten about this and really don't remember understanding, and still don't but why are you still on this quest lol well off to work, good luck :)

6. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Are these stats correct? Usually there is one with higher attack and one with higher defense?

[​IMG]

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That does look a little strange, I'll double-check that.

Marc14 likes this.
  8. HoundDog

HoundDog New Member

I will take my money and play elsewhere if you (Kano) don´t get the tiers in order. No joke. It really makes me angry! I´m lvl 7115. Now I´m fighting with newbies and ppl who will never complete them..from lvl 0-7999! Are you serious? If you play this game to reach lvl 6-7000, you should be in middle tier and not have to compete with those! Shame on you Kano! Gonna quit unless you change it!

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I've been asked for a month or so now to change the tiers on Facebook from other players. If you have suggestions, you have to let me know.

10. Kirsten

I like the new tiers and so do many i have spoken to , good job :)

11. HoundDog

HoundDog New Member

I guess many like the new tiers. But look at how many players there are in the middle tier! Not half of the Raids is full at that tier, while the lowest tier is filled in seconds from posted. Something wrong or not? It was not the lower limit of the middle tier that was wrong, it was the upper limit that was wrong. The middle should be 7-12000 lvl.

12. HoundDog

HoundDog New Member

This Raid is a fiasco! Lower tiers are filled. Middle and high tiers are not even half full. The Raids will expire bcs there aren´t enough middle and high players to fill all Raids. But ok..no need to buy refills for anyone..

13. Kirsten

well open ya own, send it out and you will get invites back, if ya just joining public raids , ya not gonna be as lucky, I miss out on many public ones and I am not in your tier, raids will not expire the higher levels can take them down easily, if a player opens a raid who cannot take it down themselves if need be they should not be opening one, and last but not least, I don't even bother filling my raid , the people I invite can take it down with me, I only share with those who share with me so as far as filling it if I want it is no problem. Ya gotta know how to network.

14. HoundDog

HoundDog New Member

I have opened mine. It´s full... bcs I´m part of a great network. My Armada SOS and it´s friends. I think I will open another after that one to. You, who think this tiers was a great idee, are missing the point! Players like you are destroying the game! It´s about sharing and helping, not only the ones in your network! But all, newcomers and higher lvls. If all did like you, the game would be dead in a week and the JOB board would be totally unnecessary! Keep holding all bosses and Raids to your own "network" dear, but you shouldn´t join others outside it then either! Egoist! :mad:

15. HoundDog

HoundDog New Member

This Tiers favourises the higher lvl´s only!! I mean only! They can choose and pick the Raids they think look the best. Kano deminished all good players lvl6-8000 to nothing. But there is not enough players in the middle or high lvl´s. Bcs Kano decided we are small and not worth s***!

16. HoundDog

HoundDog New Member

1st tier 0-4000. common and superior 2nd tier 4001-8000 common and superior 3rd tier 8001-12000 common and superior 4th tier 12001-20000 common, superior and a Supreme reward. 5th tier 20000+ superior and a Supreme reward. All depending on reward drop chances. There is our suggestion. Mine and Tinas. 3 tiers is not enough. Higher rwrds as higher you go is also desired. The common rwrd is practically worthless for higher lvl´s. Raise them per tier.

17. Kirsten

wow so higher levels are favored lol that is funny, meanwhile higher levels who spend the most should take a back seat to casual players, I think not lol but good luck I am on my second raid, I see public raids with openings in mid and high tiers constantly in the job board, and world chat,maybe check it out often, or more often than you do already, I see the raids, and there is room for everyone :)

18. Kirsten

ya talking about 25 people in a network that is nothing, when i say network I mean ya whole clan, not everyone in an armada is gonna do the right thing and we know one in that armada that does no like to heal , as it is.

19. HoundDog

HoundDog New Member

20. Kirsten

oh well lol I know who you are 833 days, (and I don't need ya link to tell me who you are, not always a good idea though post your link , in the forum ), playing talk to me when ya have some more years in the games lol good luck with your raid :) So I am rude cause I disagree with your opinion lol ya better grow a thicker skin then, anyway have a lovely day :)