[All] Stacking level up boosts

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JARVIN, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Any word from the team mitch or is this a dead issue?

2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Probably soon they all are back from Holidays :rolleyes:

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

And weddings and a bout of the flu :p

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I wish I could string that many holidays/sicknesses/weddings together in a row.

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This seems like such a no-brainer to me. I fail to understand why this wouldn't be done. And it doesn't seem like this would be a "coding nightmare", since stacking is already allowed sometimes, even with the newer restrictions.

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Funny how this was brought up in another thread about raids, maybe now something will be done.

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Any chance this can be looked at now?

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Any chance this can be looked at now?

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Since we can't stack daily rewards anymore, I'm guessing this isn't being considered now, if it ever was.

10. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

This is a total joke - im having to waste stamina to even collect the damn reward - its beyond the pale - to put it bluntly Kano it wasny broke so unfix this asap your calculations now are wrong btw

11. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Good question

12. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

There have been a bunch of threads going around about stacking and I can't keep track of them all. To summarize KANO doesn't want players accumulating large amounts of energy or stamina as this prevents us the players from purchasing refills. Further proven by the fact you can't use a boost or daily if you have too much energy or stamina. Changes were made not due to player needs but for the almighty $$$. Unless KANO sees a significant drop in $$$ don't expect anything to go back to the way it was before. Players can cry foul all we want but until we back it up by keeping our CCs in our pockets (that is the only power we have) nothing will change.

13. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

well I know I will spend less next raid season and also the removal of stacking has had a side effect. Since I am bad at collecting them daily because I am usually overflowing, I used to save them up. Since I now just loose them, I have the feeling, of why even bother playing, since I am loosing out on quite a bit of xp from the stacking loss.

Sandy Barrows and Kirsten like this.
  14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say earning 500 energy or 50 stamina for going up a level applies. I guess this is a large amount in Kanada. Maybe because of the metric system?