[LCN] Increase World Boss Health

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Friendly Fire, Apr 27, 2016.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There does indeed appear to be something off on our side with the World Boss, possibly a side-effect of the increased Health. A developer is working on it.

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  2. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

86ers are going down waaaaaaaaaaay too quick this time. An increase in health is really needed!!

3. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

All the bosses need at least a 30% hike across the board. As new players get stronger they are just going to die earlier and earlier

Zoe Bell and Rick B like this.
  4. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

I actually didn't even have time to do as many attacks as I needed for that, only managed to get in 18/23 attacks. Sure, I've not been on as much lately as I'd usually be but absolutely, the health needs to be increased. Should there ever be a time when there are *no* world bosses active? I really don't think so.

Friendly Fire likes this.
  5. Friendly Fire

Again @mi7ch the health of the world boss has not been increased and the glitch is still happening

upload_2016-7-20_8-10-21.png

Zoe Bell likes this.
  6. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

1573517.02665 damage per person. Or much much higher for a smaller pool as I doubt many are above 700k.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  7. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

8. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Get a grip chaps :D

9. Friendly Fire

Ok @mi7ch and @Scoughman , I am sorry but this is starting to get ridiculous now, still the health of the boss has not seen the necessary increase in health due to the extra players (despite 2 months of being told this will happen) and again it is still glitching with 1.5 billion health lost in 20 seconds.

This is really not good enough.
    upload_2016-7-27_8-3-47.png

Sandy Barrows and Zoe Bell like this.
  10. picess23

picess23 New Member

I haven't been informed of any too!

11. Friendly Fire

This bug is still happening @mi7ch @Scoughman , I can't understand why more than 1 month later the devs have not been bothered to fix this, players are getting cheated here.

Can the devs assure me that this is not being done by a player using an exploit?

If the devs cannot fix it how about they apply a temporary fix by adding a couple of billion across the board on all world bosses to counteract this issue.

The main issue of this thread still needs to be addressed though and that is the need for at least a 30% increase on all world bosses. We now have world bosses dying within a week and this time is getting shorter and shorter as new players level.

upload_2016-8-10_8-10-7.png

12. sable

sable New Member

looks like for the first time in 3 years i have played this game, we will be going over a day with no world boss, when is this getting sorted,

13. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

We used to have 2 going at one time. There is only 3 hours left on the NY WB and then 4 hours for the new Chicago WB will start and I'm sure the Chicago WB will be done well before the London WB starts in 7 days!
    upload_2016-8-23_21-45-50.png

sable likes this.
  14. sable

sable New Member

and chicargo has started with a chunk missing as has all world bosses for months. paul did his best to keep posting this every week,
    when is this going to get fixed,
    reply welcome, mitch

Zoe Bell likes this.
  15. Friendly Fire

It seems that the issue is down to one of two things
    1. Kano don't care as long as they are making money
    2. The devs are incompetent and don't know how to fix it
    This has gone on way too long now and is just 1 example of how broken the game is right now

The initial reason for this thread still has not been addressed either and that is the World Bosses health needs a 30% increase across the board. They are dying far too soon costing players the opportunity to get achievements and ultimately costing us XP.

Kano do not care, will probably not reply to this thread anymore and if they do they will just give the same old excuses that they always do, that is has been passed to the development team.

If the devs cannot identify and fix such a simple issue what else are they missing?

We need answers @mi7ch and @Scoughman not excuses and fob offs.

sable, Miss Kitty Snaps and Zoe Bell like this.
  16. gods people

gods people Active Member

good luck with that mate...

17. Scoughman

Scoughman Well-Known Member

Devs have a lot in the queue at the moment, particularly around some of the changes we've been discussing in other threads, but this issue is at the top of the list for Support problems. I expect we'll see some progress this week or next at the latest.

18. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

I echo the above sentiments for needing to increase the world boss health as well as adding a new world boss or two. The last couple of world bosses, I didn't get as many attack chances as previous bosses due to them ending so quickly. Don't know if increase the boss attack defense stats would also help.

Zoe Bell likes this.
  19. Friendly Fire

Hi Sol can we start having regular news updates about what is going on in the game again even if it is no news, just to let us know the state of play and any issues that are arising, @mi7ch used to give these regularly but we have had no development new updates for months now. I realise you are both busy but surely a few minutes every couple of weeks to let us know what is happening isn't too much to ask.

Zoe Bell and Rick B like this.
  20. Friendly Fire

Hi @mi7ch and @Scoughman can you send my congrats to the development team on actually making the problem worse, they sure are great at their jobs.

Instead of 1.5 billion health disappearing as usual we now have over 4 billion health disappearing.

upload_2016-8-31_8-3-56.png

Once again congrats to all on the Kano team for the excellent work, it is no more than the high standard I have come to expect.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
    Backdoor Boo boo, sable and Zoe Bell like this.