[PC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 26, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Without looking at the specific Boss it's hard to say exactly what happened, but we checked the whole "owner canceling" thing and it did not come up in our investigation.

The way the reward process works is it hands out the Superiors based on number of actions first, then it checks the boss owner to see if this is their first successful kill or not.

2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

then why does support use it as a excuse when something like Mike has occurs that is the response they give you on your tickets about it. My explanation of what happen is exactly what support tells you when you send in a ticket and most time they tell me tough luck basically they stopped swapping them out so i stopped trying for top tier and do min. they just give the same line as what i said about owner canceling it out. I didnt come up with it you all in your support is the one's who told me, I would send a copy of previous statement from support but all my tickets are gone expect for the last 2 i have turned in which has nothing to do with raids I stopped sending in tickets when they stopped fixing the problem with not getting proper reward.

3. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Mi7ch - What needs to be fixed is the Total Actions Tab on a raid. The amount has a total of attacks and heals. However, you can have more attacks than heals and still not have your minimum actions in. So then if someone kills off a raid before you get your minimum in, you lose out on rewards. This needs to be addressed because anyone looking at just Total Actions will think that if it shows 2,000 actions or a bit more, that people have their real minimums done, when in fact, they may not. This just happened to me on a raid. I was lacking in heals but my actions showed - 1420 attacks and healed the raid in 780 heals for a total of 2200 actions. Anyone looking to see if everyone got their minimum in would have thought I had.
    I don't know how the Dev's can fix this to show others the correct information, but SOMETHING, needs to be done here.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

when you are attacking keep your watching the progress line right below the boss, it shows where you are at when you are attacking, also looking to the left in the box Your contributions will show how many attacks and how many heals and also the line under the boss will say complete when ya reach the min actions needed.

5. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Kirsten, I knew I hadn't gotten my minimum in. What I said was "anyone looking at just Total Actions will think that if it shows 2,000 actions or a bit more, that people have their real minimums done, when in fact, they may not."

6. Kirsten

Yeah but they can look at the other places already that show whether we have or not :) especially the progress line under the actual boss as we attack.

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

CaptureA.PNG
    Minimum actions complete

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Kirsten

9. Corrise

Corrise New Member

nice job

10. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

You are not reading what I wrote. I said in a nutshell, Total Actions does not show to ANYONE ELSE on the raid that someone in the raid has ALL of their Minimum Actions done. I can see that I hadn't gotten all my minimum actions done in more than one place as you suggested. However, NOBODY else in the raid can see what I see on my character in the raid. "Anyone looking to see if everyone got their minimum in would have thought I had."

11. Corrise

Corrise New Member

Sorry

12. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

No problem Corrise. I wasn't talking to you. :) I was talking to Kirsten and Jades. :)

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  13. Kirsten

I can see on
    "my" raids, and I let them know if they have not gotten it yet, and if I see a good friend on someone else's raid who I know prob just forgot to come back, I let them know also, if you click on the last tab , I think it is , gotta look , it show you if they have their actions :) I have many that only do the 2k actions , and they never have lost out on anything, or if they have they have never mentioned it to me :)

14. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Kirsten... I again say you didn't either read my entire original comment or you didn't understand what I said. Part of my original comment stated "my actions showed - 1420 attacks and healed the raid in 780 heals for a total of 2200 actions."
    I did not have my minimum of ALL actions in. I used 20 stamina per attack which put me with more actions than heals. So yes, I guess I could have lowered my stamina used to make let's say only 1,220 attacks, but it still doesn't cover the problem of only 780 heals. That's still 2,000 TOTAL ACTIONS, no matter how you look at it.
    Obviously your friends are doing less than the 20 stamina attacks which put them at a lower number of attacks and then only heal for their 1,000 heals so you see 2,000 Total Actions and yes, in fact they did do their 2,000 lame actions and just took up a spot on a raid. Not really helping, just taking space and getting a reward.
    I don't just take up space on a raid. I help. I've seen you on raids. You help. But you and I both know there are far too many people who just "take up space" to get a reward and go on their merry way.
    My whole point in my original post was to let the Dev's know that the Total Actions tab doesn't give the real picture of number of damage actions and heal actions. Personally I don't care what the amount of Healing Actions is. I want the real picture of true hits and heals actions in terms of the Minimum Amounts done.
    See?????????? :)

15. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

:p:rolleyes:o_O:)

16. Kirsten

No i really don't see cause I can see the total actions I or anyone else does, as it will say complete under the boss and you can look in " Your contributions " But I am at a loss why you want to see whatever you asking, but never mind, I know I can tell when someone has their actions in :) Good luck on your quest :)

17. drrobert1

drrobert1 Member

Why were levels of tiers lowered?

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Bit of a mix-up during set up, definitely was not intended. They'll be back to where they were for the next Raid.

19. Kirsten

that is what I told someone :p

20. drrobert1

drrobert1 Member

They need to be raised above what they were last time. Top level at least 12K next time would be very helpful. I would strongly suggest you have 4 tiers of 10 in each level.

Kirsten and Sir Opinion Alot like this.