[LCN] New Location Available: Exham Penitentiary!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, May 26, 2016.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That had to be delayed at the last minute, it will go out with the crafting on Wednesday.

2. Barb

Barb New Member

I totally agree! :)

3. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

Of course you do, you got everything easy, that the originals worked hard for!
    I am replying to player below.
    George Rockey said:
    I like all the games, bosses, etc. in this game!! Coming over, so far Kano is SOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN ZYNGA EVER WAS!!

Mary Lou and Xipe Totec like this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Exham Penitentiary Minigame and Crafting going live soon!

Edit: Ran into some troubles, release is forthcoming.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  5. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

The stats on most of the crafted items still renders most of them useless

Zoe Bell and Mary Lou like this.
  6. BigPaul

BigPaul Member

I would urge EVERYONE to boycott this round of RAIDS, by opening a RAID all you are doing is lining KANO's pockets and things will not get resolved if this happens. KANO sees all the Newbies as simple Cash Cows at the present time, as the game goes on the current Newbies will become seasoned players and then they will see what the current seasoned players are so upset about. I would urge EVERYONE to join in the boycott for the greater good of the game in the long run.

This is not about going after the newbies, or killing off their RAIDS, I don't support this idea, but I would ask you all not to open the raids in the first place. PLEASE support this Boycott.

StoneCK likes this.
  7. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Earlier in this Thread, we were on the topic of Boss Reward Drops & their respective strengths. Hopefully KANO ( and @mi7ch ) can help clarify a similar issue with a different Boss! Specifically, the Reward Drops from Istanbul & Antarctica Bosses - more specifically the "Sahara Speeder" Drop from Istanbul, & the "Glacial Carrier" Drop from Antarctica. Below, I have posted screenshots of Istanbul & Antarctica Rewards (please take a look at the Vehicle Items strengths & let me know if they make ANY sense):

Rewards from Istanbul (City unlocked at Level 6520):
    LCN Coop THE DESERT ASSASSIN Rewards.jpg

Rewards from Antarctica (City unlocked at Level 7620):
    LCN Coop ANTARCTICA Rewards NEW.jpg

8. Friendly Fire

30 of 30 Exham Penitentiary Job Achievements

Ok @mi7ch next location please and get the dev teams to make the job drops at least something we can use. In all seriousness when can we expect the next city? Hopefully it is not as long a wait as it was for this one

Zoe Bell likes this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, we're talking about forgoing the current item strength runway and reshaping it to account for the actual strength of players that can reach the Location (I stress that we are talking about it, if it does end up happening I will confirm it). I don't know when exactly we can expect to roll out another Location, but it will be within the year.

10. Easy To Remember

@mi7ch - Earlier in this Thread you had the Exham Boss Rewards Items Strengths increased, because they were weaker than Rewards which were obtainable from Bosses at lower Locations. In general, the community agreed with the Strength increases because the Bosses should evolve from one Location to the next. Having said that, I was curious to get your opinion on some of the current LCN Boss Rewards & their respective Strengths (I listed just a couple examples via screenshots above in Post #76). In addition to your opinion, I was also wondering if there might be any chance to have the Strengths of Boss Rewards Items that haven't quite "evolved" increased appropriately? If you look at many (if not all) of the older players' Inventories, you will notice that the Boss Rewards Equipment being used just does not make any sense (for example, Rewards from an Istanbul Boss will help me a GREAT deal more than Rewards from a Seoul Boss, even though they both offer the same type of Equipment - 1 "Vehicle" Item & 1 "Weapon" Item)! That is just one example of a few, & is completely backwards! Hope you understand & feel free to have a look at my Inventory to see which Items are being used, so you will be able to see firsthand. Thanks! ;)

11. Easy To Remember

Sorry to be repetitive, but this makes NO sense! Is it just me, or is this COMPLETELY backwards?

Istanbul (Level 6520) Boss Helper Reward (Vehicle Item): Sahara Speeder [Attack: 93 / Defense: 98]
    Antarctica (Level 7620) Boss Helper Reward (Vehicle Item): Glacial Carrier [Attack: 91 / Defense: 97]

LCN_Sahara_SpeederVSGlaciel_Carrier(c).jpg

Zoe Bell likes this.
  12. Friendly Fire

Another example of the hundreds that shows the developers have absolutely zero understanding of their own game.

Zoe Bell and Kirsten like this.
  13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@Easy To Remember For your two specific items it may look out of whack but I would be remiss to point out that these are two different types of item drops, even though they are both Vehicles.

The Sahara Speeder is a helper drop and the Glacial Carrier is a minimum damage drop.

Compare the Speeder to another helper Vehicle drop (the Starcruiser from the Moonbase at 106A/112D) then you will see that it is progressing. There has not been another minimum damage Vehicle drop since Antarctica, but if you compare it to the Mime Land Raider from Return to Paris (81A/81D) then it has increased as well. So when looking at the numbers on drops you have to take into account the source of the drop as well as the stats.

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Friendly Fire

Sorry to disagree with you @mi7ch but they are effectively the same thing, I get the sahara speeder if I help someone beat a Istanbul boss

If I help someone beat an Antarctic boss I get a Glacial Carrier.

How is that different?

There is no effective difference between the 2 categories, in both cases the rewards are for helping and only given when the boss is killed, and require the same minimum amount of damage to receive. Just because the devs choose to categorize them as different types of reward doesn't make them different.

Again I hate to seem rude but if the devs and yourself actually played the game rather than drop in occasionally you may realize this

Kirsten and Zoe Bell like this.