[VC] Mobile Version Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Mobile Version' started by mi7ch, May 17, 2016.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi Renato, can you contact our Support center and they'll work on this with you? We might need to access information which is not available to us in the forums.

2. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

3 bugs:

1) The WC does not sync in terms of people who you have muted.
    2) The Android apps gives more than 7500 stam per 10 FP's if you have more stam than the cap at 7500.
    3) It does not sync with the FB / KP1 apps active; you can have the mobile version in a tab and its static unless used. Not sure if this is "intended" but it would be nice if they were in "sync".

On the plus side, some of the mobile feature in a browser are real nice to use: multiple sends of boosts - stam or energy to all characters who need them :) Others to be discovered but I suspect nuggets like that in other places.

Cheers

Last edited: May 26, 2016
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

1) I'll take a look at that.
    2) This is being hot-fixed today.
    3) If you refresh it will catch up with the actions on the desktop version and vice versa. I don't believe it was ever intended to display real-time actions of another window.

4. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Another plus discovered: sending 10 gifts at a time ... NICE :)

mi7ch likes this.
  5. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

Does the mobile app work for Kong/AG? If so, how do we log in?

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Only Facebook/KP2 logins at this time.

7. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

Kano provides the Kong/AG players with help to compensate for the lack of players (lower health World Bosses, different tiers on Raid Bosses), which is nice and thoughtful, but anything to boost player numbers would be good as more players is what's desperately needed. Telling people, perhaps inadvertently, to join Facebook isn't the solution. Arguing that Kong and AG won't support a mobile platform isn't valid. A simple way of informing the Kong/AG players that their server is finished is to not support it with the same tools as the other servers.

I'm tempted to go on a rant :mad: but I'll refrain..

chris1995c likes this.
  8. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

Mi7ch, I can't get the game to load on my Note 5! It worked before but now it won't load! I tried uninstalling & reinstalling the app but still won't load. I tried using my my phone's internet instead of my wifi but still won't load. I even tried going in through Facebook, but it won't load! :mad::(:mad:

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You might need to send in a Support ticket for this one if you have not already; unfortunately "uninstall and re-install" the app is about the extent of the troubleshooting we can do on the forums without additional information. :oops:

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  10. Deblovscats1

Thanks Mi7ch!❤

11. Deblovscats1

It seems the only way I can get the app to open the game is to open a browser window & go into VC that way, then the app seems to load the game. But now, when I am hitting a Raid Boss, every time I level up I get kicked out of that Raid! People are going to think I am not healing my damage but I have to go back down my list & find the Raid I was hitting!

12. Deblovscats1

Yes, That has happened to me also!

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We have a new update rolling out later today, that should hopefully fix that. If not, let me know!

HJM likes this.
  14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Looks like when people are publishing raid boss help on mobile app, it's going to world chat section. Seems to be a lot of raids in chat and all show coming from mobile players.

15. Deblovscats1

Mi7ch, On my computer Raids will say "Minimum Actions Not Complete" or "Minimum Actions Complete". On the Mobile app it doesn't tell you either way.

HJM likes this.
  16. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I am also having this problem, the app doesn't tell you how many actions you have, only attacks which is a little helpful but not the same

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That does appear to be lacking. It will tell you the number of Attacks, but not Heals. I'll put that into the queue for a future patch.

18. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

also, the level up pop-up is quite annoying...forces you to either add your skill points or close the screen. pretty pointless when doing raids or battle arena....at least give us an option to disable

HJM likes this.
  19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I''m getting real tired of mobile app on my Samsung ZTE Valet, after opening app I get a black screen with music, and keep opening a new account when have no clue what clicking on.
    BTW nice offer you have for it 50 FP's to join and %)% off FP's, starter pack 8 great items @86% discount. I'd like that option.
    Am I suppose to un-install this app every time this occurs or what?
    PS: I don't play them, but why the heck is there a option to do it as guest?

20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

are you currently set in low location Demonik? If so that's why it's a tutorial. If move to later location it'll stop doing it