[LCN] New Location Available: Exham Penitentiary!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, May 26, 2016.

1. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Im glad for the new location , I hope will have another in autumn , with raids people are leveling fast!

George Rockey likes this.
  2. Sylvia

Sylvia New Member

So is today the day we see the release of the new boss?

Jeffrey Tisdale likes this.
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Exham Penitentiary Boss Now Available: The Warden!

[​IMG]

Infamous even among prison staff for her harsh, disciplinarian approach, the Warden rules Exham Penitentiary with an iron grip. Will to dare to challenge her oppressive regime?

Minigame coming next week, Crafting next week as well.

George Rockey likes this.
  4. George Rockey

George Rockey New Member

I like all the games, bosses, etc. in this game!! Coming over, so far Kano is SOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN ZYNGA EVER WAS!!

Barb, The Gab 03 and DOMINATRIX like this.
  5. jahrista

jahrista Member

u managed to screw us over again kano
    no vehicle drop from boss since tangier
    7 cities later we still waiting
    5 guns
    2 armor bosses
    no vehicle boss
    WTF

6. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

This new boss is a Joke? We needed a new location as we where full of drops from the previous bosses, and now we have a new boss with weaker drops. :mad:
    New boss: [​IMG] Attack 114 Ddefense 122, Old Boss: [​IMG] Attack 117 Defense 123.
    And the Minimum Damage Kill Reward is weaker then the Moon Boss Random Drop.
    Total useless Boss, nice job.

7. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

Wow Kano way to show you absolutely have no idea what you are doing or how the game actually works! The job drops are bad enough but the boss drops are completely useless for all the players who have reached Exham. Congratulations on just ignoring the needs of the long established players.

Zoe Bell, bigchin, StoneCK and 5 others like this.
  8. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

the way the are going its not worth the time to play anymore, they dont listen, the uppers is a mess, and well the items are shit, the game is going down fast, its bad enough you let a 40 day old account buy enough items they can beat almost any long term player, so with that it has opened my eyes and made me notice unless your going to start dropping large amounts for these insanely high stat based items you arent going to be crap i boss hoarded for years which used to be the way to go, not now, the game is getting way outta wack and if kano dont notice then they will lose there long term players and hope there newbies stay around long enough to fill there pockets.....

9. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

Very Nice Kano Team, Boss is awesome..and the Vehicle Drop fer boss owners is excellent!! Good Job ...
    This reward will be collected by the player that started the boss fight after it is defeated.

[​IMG]
    143 133
    Still awaiting the Turf tho....crossing me fingers it's tomorrow?
    looking forward to the Next New Boss :)

10. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

Just a shame the helper drops suck big time and give no incentive to help or share the boss

11. BigPaul

BigPaul Member

Well yet again, a big let down, and we know why..... KANO spends too much time trying to help the newbies that have come over from Mafia Wars.... They also have a lot more interest in pro-actively assisting CHEATS, in fact KANO has a policy that they Won't deal with cheats, BUT if you DARE upset a CHEAT Kano will do everything it can to help/back up the CHEAT. (Now watch this comment get removed due to some alledged violation of Player Conduct Rules....THE SAME ONES WHICH THEY WONT ENFORCE AGAINST CHEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!)

12. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

Thats what Syndicates are for..and Raids.....started here when the highest lvl was like 700 summin... and every boss helped..now its a lil different..the lowers have maxed their drops from the higher players...just takes perseverance to move up..I have lvled since like lvl 600 or so...been a haul..but lvling isnt for everyone...ie Raids...but you can do it..when I say you I mean lower lvls :)

Joined 1221 days, 6 hours ago >>>> Level: 9702

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
    The Gab 03 likes this.
  13. The Gab 03

The Gab 03 New Member

I love the Raids and the experience I learn from stronger players and reading through the files, it's a great game , now I'm getting the hang of the game I've noticed that I'm enjoying the concept while I can go about my every day life with more time for myself & realised that I was wasting too much time on many other games as a click Monkey, a big thanks to all the Staff & developers, keep up da good work, from ( newbie ) Gabriel, yo! ;)

Barb likes this.
  14. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

The owner weapon ( vehicle ) is fine but the rest of weapons are useless, u need to do something...you re totaly disconected with your own game since in this new boss wea have weaker weapons!!!

15. Tellybear

Tellybear Member

You got that 100% right....Some cheats are highly protected by KANO.Tickets of proof for them even get lost,no answer no nothing.YET the cheaters are/were aware of that...

16. Elodie

Elodie Member

drops suck, as per discussed above, and yes, the question remains: when is Kano going to look after the older players rather than brown nose $$$ the new MW $$$ dosh $$$ spenders? it's been mentioned over and over and yet nothing good or interesting is done for all of the older players! pitty...........rather disappointing to stay polite

17. Last Chance Ivan

Last Chance Ivan New Member

Kano , just for something different you have FAILED again , keep up the good work !!! tards !

Zoe Bell and Elodie like this.
  18. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

lol, you all expected this boss to be any better then the rest of the crap drops we've been handed for the last 4 bosses ? why should it be, when people can now just BUY the game, and all the items needed to have a super powerful acct. in 4 weeks.

you do realize, kano, that you've misrepresented yourselves to us, right ? you held us back for years, only to placate and cowtow to a bunch of cheaters who brought their bots and scripts here with them. and you believe it's only due to the abuse from 10 accts, right ?

you do know there are legal means we, the players, can access, right ? to hold you accountable for the garden path you've led us down, right ?

DO RIGHT BY US !

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

:oops:

Well safe to say this is not a particularly good look for us right now. I'm talking to the content team and we're going to increase the item stats across the board on this Boss.

20. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

we shall see, won't we.

Zoe Bell and George Rockey like this.