[VC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 11, 2015.

1. WorldB

WorldB Member

It says, from the information given, that you must do "2,000 actions with 1,000 being heals." But it doesn't say if you have to do any attacks. So, can you be rewarded for doing 2,000 heals and no attacks. Is that doable? Just curious about the phrasing.

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Correct.

3. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

Change these raid levels group !!! All VC is over 10k now and we cant find places !This is horrible for 1 second level 10k are full!

Boss is currently being attacked by another Viking, try again!

Oops, the raid group tier at your level is full.
    This happen non stop when I try to join in jobs raids just a second and full level 10k+ I think its time for you to move this group up

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  4. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

I find that very amusing.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

There should be a one place tier with my lvl :)

Marc14 and Kel the Merciful King like this.
  6. Darth Vader

Raid Party Info

Levels 0-5000: 0
    Levels 0-5000:0
    Levels 0-5000:0
    What is this funny group that never filled out ? What's the point of it ?With each subsequent raid you have to move the number with 1000 levels up !

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  7. r8derbob

r8derbob New Member

something needs to be done about new accounts opened just to mess with raids. I would suggest accounts that are under protection be banned from partaking in the raid events. Here is a perfect example. This guy opened his account yesterday. He joins a raid boss and does nothing but attack until the boss is in red. Never heals once. Makes the boss almost unworkable for those trying to kill it. Those who care have no recourse against the offender because his under protection. Not fair to us trying to kill a raid boss. Raid boss: https://apps.facebook.com/vikingclan/boss/raid/5762d54f77389f030b8b4567.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2016
    Snowtiger, Deblovscats1 and Kirsten like this.
  8. Darth Vader

I noticed it in several raids misleading other people to kill the raid when they join with attack then this mini was already pulled down the health of raid party in the last critical hit-so I think this is alt of old player and the main account knows very good what he doing.I sent a ticket before 2 days ago still no answer but I think the problem will be solved with permanent ban of the main account!!!

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  9. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

This might make some people mad but.........
    Personally, I don't think any player under Level 1000 has ANY business being in a Raid Boss!!! They don't have the required Stamina and Energy to do even the Minimum Requirements, let alone doing any decent damage contribution! AND 9 times out of 10 they don't know what they are doing!

Also, We REALLY NEED an additional Level Tier for Higher Levels!!! (Levels 20,000 - 50,000) there are more & MORE people in Levels 20,000 - 30,000's every time there are Raid Bosses!!! Right now there isn't anyone at Level 50,000 but it certainly won't take very long before there is!

HJM, Birkebeiner and Darth Vader like this.
  10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I beg to differ, I tried out a account on ARMOR VC few months after raid introduction and gained FP's and had to use excess energy on adventures in the mix between leveling up, soley hitting raids. Didn't spend a dime and think after 3 raid rounds was over 2k, (just fiddling around not even really playing) Granted a experienced player, but yes there should be some restriction on level's to able to join, just like arena at the very least.

Huh? there are 36 people over level 20k in the game you play, want your own tier? The mechanics of raids are already pretty much has been said set in stone as well.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  11. Deblovscats1

Well I already knew some would not agree so no certainly surprise with you. LOL :p

As far as the Level Tiers goes, the numbers were just an example. What ever.......I know it needs to be adjusted.

You yourself have said you don't play them very much so it really shouldn't matter to you anyways.

Those of us who do play them & are higher levels know what I am talking about.

Darth Vader likes this.
  12. Darth Vader

hmmmm it definitely sounds good :) but then you have to open 2 raids maybe? Or 60 places in raid party for below 15k and 15k+? Then the chance for less expired raids will be less....

Deblovscats1 and HJM like this.
  13. Darth Vader

I think KANO will keep these levels groups 1 year more even when all viking clan is over level 10k

14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Oh I hope so lol

15. Darth Vader

best will be total abolition of Levels groups just share with friends and done as normal boss.

HJM and Deblovscats1 like this.
  16. Deblovscats1

Now that idea I LIKE!!!!

HJM likes this.
  17. Valravn

Valravn New Member

Apologies if anyone's said this already (life's too short to read every post in this thread!) but I think KANO may need to consider new players killing raids. In the last 24 hours I've seen two players, each of whom has killed a raid (different raids) twice. They can't be hit or bountied for that as they have 60 day protection. It pretty well destroys that boss, as the XP becomes crap. One of those players has joined a third raid. Thankfully, he hasn#t destroyed that that raid party... yet.

HJM likes this.
  18. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Very old news

19. Brown Barbaloot

Brown Barbaloot New Member

At one time there was a counter from the BOSSES menu to indicate how many raid bosses you were in. Something like:

RAIDS (17)

It would be great if this could be returned.

HJM likes this.
  20. Darth Vader

Why do you allow the use of imacros for joining in raids? This becomes more widespread method because of the rapid occupation of places for levels 10k+ ! And stop asking me how I know I got testimonials of several people even one of them damaged his screen !How long will continue these nonsense ? Also dont ask me to report I will not because I understand them you dont chance raid levels groups more then 1 year!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
    Kel the Merciful King likes this.