[PC] what should I be crafting in blacksmith?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Little_Dukeslov, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Little_Dukeslov

Little_Dukeslov New Member

Hey, so I'm level 1113, and currently in New Orleans. I'd like to know what I should be crafting up to this point. I haven't crafted at all..

2. Dillon James Freer

Dillon James Freer New Member

I'd like to know this also :)
    good question

3. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

You craft anything that you don't still battle with as long as it improves your battle strength. Look at your battle strength before you craft and as you craft to determine what you battle with. One thing on certain crafting items - don't craft things from boss loot drops where you are still using those. It will weaken you and there is no reverse crafting on those. Always remember - Just because you can do it, doesn't always mean you should.

4. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

don't bother. i don't craft, and i do just fine with boss drops and without max clan. of course, crafting will make you stronger, so you can craft if you can deal with the crappy interface.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Craft, see what you need ,start asking for the right gifts,crafting is fun,it makes a difference and can be interesting figuring it all out, some of the players I know personally that don't bother,on FB, don't play the game as a fighting game, they use the undead,or play with raids, they use each other for dallies, and aren't interested in becoming strong and really playing all facets, ,crafting is another facet, of the game. :)

Micaylah, Tony Cecil and johno like this.
  6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Craft everything can make :p

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Monkey D Shank

Monkey D Shank New Member

How to make/what recipe for Automaton?

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Baroness, black powder, clockwork parrot , last two are gifts, baroness is a adventure drop steal the tick tock something for the baroness

9. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

LOL, that's a BIG waste of coins, better buy empire

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm with Gazember on this.