Collapsible achievements

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Jared, Jun 28, 2015.

1. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

but not useless little things...they just add up quickly to be a bunch of useless little things

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

how is it useless though? whenever you go visit the achievements youll more then likly use it, its a convenience thing.

3. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

because I cannot remember the last time I looked or even cared how many of the achievements I have accomplished.

4. Omegame

Omegame Member

Lets see what's happen, is a new idea for the BA.

5. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

Good idea, back pay!

6. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

We still have not gotten more stam for leveling up. Higher levels need more.
    I would rather have a new boss that new achievements!

Chasity and StoneCK like this.
  7. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I've heard that higher levels hardly have anything to collect anymore, att/def-wise, to help them become stronger. It is time to roll out another world/boss/adventure set, so that they can keep having fun with their advancements! :)

bowberson likes this.
  8. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I agree we need to get new bosses sooner than we have been, rather that working on game effects.

StoneCK likes this.
  9. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I glance at the achievements from time to time and I think this is great!

10. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

and some might, but when you have been playing so long, you already know where and when the very few achievements you might not already have are going to happen. No need to check, so no value in this update for us. I agree with Michelle, a new city, a new world boss, elite and optimal upgrades for Lunar would have been better....for us at least.

bowberson likes this.
  11. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

here is a comment i posted a while back that i think you guys should take a look at... small updates add to the bigger picture and make a game more enjoyable, i can explain it more but pretty sad if i need to lol-

12. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I do not really care what the game looks like. I would rather have time spent on things like workshop. High levels have nothing worthwhile to make in the workshop.

StoneCK likes this.
  13. Carl Stahls

Carl Stahls Member

why not as you gett stronger/higher up...that stockpiles meld together to make a unique item ...making inventory smaller less crap on file...

14. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Were you speaking to me StoneCK? I saw the alert for me on your post but you must have edited it. However if so, I have been playing the PC game almost since it began. I don't play any other Kano games. I like to look at different things on my character from time to time because I have not memorized what I need to accomplish next. If you don't need or care to check on your character, great! :)
    I have actively asked for upgrades in the PC game. I don't know what the needs are in the other games. I figure the people playing those can ask for them. But I honestly don't think asking for collapsible achievements took that much for the Dev's to do and I do think it adds a nice touch to my PC game. :)

StoneCK likes this.
  15. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

yup, i was. i guess what i find frustrating is that they will do these little upgrades and make a big deal out of them but they fail to be proactive or even what seems punctual within reason on bringing out new material. its the new material that keeps the people who have most of the accomplishments already done to remain interested in the game. I have already done everything in the last city that came out, and I am by far not the highest level player playing LCN if you include Facebook players. So it would seem that in order to keep us interested Kano should bring out new material more quickly, not just polish a collapsible list. Its like putting lipstick on a pig. Bring out new material or even more of the higher level players will be gone.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    bowberson and Mabest like this.
  16. Chasity

Please do something to keep the offers from automatically opening up when I go to the Home page! This is the 2nd time that I've inadvertently purchased something while rapidly playing on my tablet!!:(

bowberson likes this.
  17. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I totally agree with this!! We need cities to be added quicker. I am done with all the jobs and am bored with Victoria already!

18. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I had this happen in the beginning. Just close the offers right away and they usually stay closed, unless you log off.

Chasity likes this.
  19. Chasity

I always close out the offers, after looking at them. Sometimes they just pop up unexpectedly. I'm so careful with my precious Davy Jones points, that each time this happens it is a real blow to me. :(

20. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I have had that happen, Write a ticked and they will take the thing you do not want out and give your gf points badk,What are Davy JOnes points?