Color Coding

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by AlterEgoT, Feb 6, 2015.

?

Color Coding

1. Helpful

86.4%
  2. Nah, that's just silly

13.6%
  1. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Actually, because the print is so small, I can't read that. I looked at the link to see what the colored box was for. lol

2. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

True enough. lol Never before in the history of my game have people been so unwilling to read, learn or simply ask questions of long time players. Just amazes me some days. lol

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I could see people deleting their stuff in World Chat as well, if they think twice about what they'd written & wish they hadn't. hehe

Si Celia and Mabest like this.
  4. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

why isn't this available on all platforms?

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It is, except for the odd instance of the Raid tag not appearing on Kong LCN this past weekend, which is being looked into.

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

All of a sudden it disappeared for one event on only one of the platforms? I find that hard to believe.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Good thing I have Scooby and the gang on it! Probably old man Jenkins trying to keep people from building a mall on his farm.

neill1990 and Chasity like this.
  8. absolut69

absolut69 New Member

Another place that needs an update on color is on the home screen where you scroll down to do "Help Adventures" & "Help Challenges", as it stands right now the color to help players is the same color as their name. It would be Great if the help color was different.

9. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

You mean the social feed? If that's what you mean, you have a drop down menu to choose what you want to help with. Much easier then colors.

10. absolut69

absolut69 New Member

I mean after one selects which drop down to help with, for instance if I drop down to Adventure Help & then look at the list of those to help, the color for those who still need help is the same color as the players name. If they were different it would be easier to scroll through to see who I could click on to help. Brown on Brown for instance, makes scrolling hard on the eyes.

11. absolut69

absolut69 New Member

P.S., I'm new to posting, but have been playing the games for over a year now.

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

if you keep it on clan only then everyone there is someone you can help

Chasity likes this.
  13. Chasity

~not sure which game you're playing; It is an easy-on-the-eyes bright blue against black in Pirate Clan. I like it the way it is in that game! :)

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

In VC it is brown.

Chasity likes this.
  15. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

one thing that should be added is on the side of raids posted in world chat is an icon on the side that says raid, everything else has something lol

16. Chasity

I think that in itself differentiates it from the other items, lol. :)

17. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

that is true, wasnt thinking of it that way. Doesnt look as clean though, got one odd ball in the bunch.