[ZS] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

nah its luck bout geting superior then actions done . realy i had bout 70m dmg and got comon. one was minimum done and bam superior best atacking gear.... so not doing more then 3 4 k action per bosss

2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

n this is what a alot is doing Mitch do you see the problem less you do better chance for super that is a problem

3. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

I've played it both ways and if you just are looking for the xp then join as many as you can and hope someone else kills it if they do they you get a huge bonus if not well you have already earn a bit from it. if your going for drops then either start your own or hunker down on a few and do as much as possible without spreading yourself too thin. just my 2 cents.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Don off sorrow

as im like rb and joins a bunch of em 20 or 30 per sesion im good with drops just want to die at the end. free xp and free item is prety cool reward for me...

5. Is there any way we can block players from joining the Raid Boss? I have noticed that there are some players that join, but don't help with the fight. And it seems to be the same ones all the time. Could players get an option to block players from joining the raid boss fight?

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Use the invite codes provided on the bottom left and keep your Raid Boss private is the best way to prevent unwanted participants from joining.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Sajid Maqbool

Sajid Maqbool New Member

Kano you need to address this issue, if I get sh***y drop even after making so many attacks and healings, don't need to play raid bosses and spend UN credits on them! Capture.JPG

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

wow member from today and already as friendly as he can be lol, Ya need to read up alittle,it is random and that many attacks lol that is really not alot,not that it matters,random is random

9. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Is armorgames going to be back up before Raid Boss start??? going on 11 hour maintenance now :((

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Seems to be back up for me.

11. Don off sorrow

well i somehow not get in ruined raid this time , but seen few were killed by purpose . i should think that who kill 1 raid once should be not give ach for that. and got booted for next 2 or 3 raid events.

Xextreem and Kirsten like this.
  12. Maureen

Maureen Member

Worst rewards I have gotten, since the beginning!! Got my rewards for 2 raid that I have played on!! And I am telling you now, it doesn't matter how much you do, you get the same half reward!! Not even a common reward, it is one of the 2 lousiest ones ! Why say we are going to get a nice reward? I see nowhere that it says, you will get a half reward; if our computer is program to give it to you!!

13. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

drops are RANDOM

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Not sure what people don't get about that besides you get levels also lol

15. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Did I mention drops are random? Unless it is your first boss, and you start it then you get a superior

Kirsten likes this.
  16. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

Three things!

1. If you have the most actions of your tier group, you will get superior drops as well

2. For ZS, unlike the other apps, the common drops are totally useless for the majority of players. At least on the other apps, commons aren't nearly as good as superiors, but they are still usable for the majority of the players.

3. I actually sent in a ticket for this, not thinking about the forums being for Kong players as well:

I'd like to ask for a reconsideration of the level grouping for the Raid Bosses for the Zombie Slayer game on Kongregate. there are at least 10 raid bosses posted in the chat right now. Every single one has 10 people in the lvl 2000 and up category. With the groupings the way there are, there are a lot of wasted slots. To save you the trouble, I'll provide the data here, but feel free to confirm, thanks!

IIIIIIISHOCK3RIIIIIII's Nuclear Engineer (Raid Boss)

Raid Party Info

Levels 0-1000 : 1
    Levels 1001-1999 : 3
    Levels 2000+ : 10

Pete Bloodthirsty Hacksaw's Nuclear Engineer (Raid Boss)

Raid Party Info

Levels 0-1000 : 0
    Levels 1001-1999 : 2

rodomontade's Nuclear Engineer (Raid Boss)

Raid Party Info

Levels 0-1000 : 3
    Levels 1001-1999 : 8

Solomon's Nuclear Engineer (Raid Boss)

Raid Party Info

Levels 0-1000 : 5

Jakk The Ripper's Nuclear Engineer (Raid Boss)

Raid Party Info

Levels 0-1000 : 8
    Levels 1001-1999 : 10

My Neighbor looks like Norman Bates's Nuclear Engineer (Raid Boss)

Raid Party Info

Levels 0-1000 : 6

Hands420 The Freak's Nuclear Engineer (Raid Boss)

Raid Party Info

Levels 0-1000 : 2

a Farmer of Souls's Nuclear Engineer (Raid Boss)

Raid Party Info

Levels 0-1000 : 1
    Levels 1001-1999 : 6

Peter The Head's Nuclear Engineer (Raid Boss)

Raid Party Info

Levels 0-1000 : 4

MikeC12 Nimble Head's Nuclear Engineer (Raid Boss)

Raid Party Info

Levels 0-1000 : 5
    Levels 1001-1999 : 6

Unknown Slayer's Nuclear Engineer (Raid Boss)

Raid Party Info

Levels 0-1000 : 4
    Levels 1001-1999 : 7

Thanpisit the Iceman Manco's Nuclear Engineer (Raid Boss)

Raid Party Info

Levels 0-1000 : 3

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We've received several comments on the tiers for Kong/Armor and we'll be changing it for next time. :)

Dcasso likes this.
  18. I really would like to seriously propose something. One of the raids that I'm competing in had been killed by a level 98 player twice. I would like to recommend that the raid boss can't be killed by anyone while the raid boss has health. Someone would have to heal it before they can attack it, but it shouldn't be killed by anyone it when it has health. Let's say that man didn't understand the game but people who have played for a year or more do understand the game. Also, it might be someone's alt account and are being dumb on purpose.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  19. I'll add some screenshots. [​IMG]This guy has only played for one day and several others have played for years and deliberately developing a character for raid boss events.

Attached Files:

20. Jim Gundersdorff EA

Jim Gundersdorff EA New Member

I have only been playing for 6 or 7 months and this RAID (Mummy) was my first. I see in achievements there are still several that have not occurred. When do the others show up?