Powerheal in pvp battles

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Demonik1, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

As the title suggests, I'd like to see the powerheal option added to pvp battles just like they have done with the bosses....dont see why they didnt do them both in the first place but it sure would come in handy

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Heck of an idea demonik, 5 stars from me!

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I think I've already confirmed that this is happening soon(ish), I'll ping Smack on it. :)

greatM, Demonik1 and Alice Prospero like this.
  4. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

Lol. Thats how you do it :)

Demonik1 likes this.
  5. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

2 votes and it gets done I feel a lil put off there is another post with more community support that cant get a ping to smack :( this is a good idea and I support it Demonik can yo work your mojo on some crafting of old legendarys now lol

Demonik1 likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This has been asked of us numerous times and it already exists in Boss battles. This is so that both of those aspects of the game have parity in this regard.

George Burd likes this.
  7. greatM

greatM Active Member

I've increased the yes vote by 50% :D

George Burd and Demonik1 like this.
  8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Another one to add to community implemented ideas section. ;)
    One quick note on this though, should it be available when hunting? (because it is)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'm looking around for an "original" request. If I can't find one, this goes in. :)

Edit: if you're the hunter or the hunted?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
    greatM and JADES like this.
  10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Hunter, it gives easier ability to power heal, and attack against the riders that can't use the feature to heal.

post #10, don't think ever was a thread on power heal in battle
    http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/power-heal-in-coop-bosses.16754/#post-146081

mi7ch likes this.
  11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hunters could Power Heal from the top bar before, I suppose this just makes it a bit easier. Those on the list were never able to Power Heal anyways, so I don't see this being a major concern right now.

JADES likes this.
  12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

And given the lack of a separate suggestion thread for this change, I've moved this particular one up to "implemented". :)

greatM, George Burd and JADES like this.
  13. Cisco

Cisco Member

I'm really happy that power heal is now an option for battles! Thanks!

14. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

Great addition for the PvP levelers! Thanks Kano!

15. Orez

Orez Active Member

16. greatM

greatM Active Member

I still go for the top power heal for boss, conditioned habit, but it is a good addition will eventually get use to it being there thanks :)

17. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i was never a fan of power healing for bosses, especially since it was rolled out before an announcement was made that it was live. so i'm not a fan of power healing for battles, either. for those that like it, good for you.