Secret gift

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Kirsten, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

2. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

Yeah, the secret gift does seem pretty pointless.

monica and Kirsten like this.
  3. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

It does not have very good stats either lol

Kirsten likes this.
  4. monica

monica New Member

I seem to get a lot of gifts not on my wish list. They seem to send stuff that has almost no value to it (like the secret gift) but want things that have the highest attack/defense points. They send me crap and I have started sending crap back. I have new players who can't ask for sigils or things that have a high attack/defense point value and I don't send what is on their wish list cause I know a sigil or champion steed would help with attacks /defending but if I am asking for high level stuff and you can send it why wouldn't you? I understand my low level players not being able to send and I still send them good stuff (have even had a couple of them thank me for the help). Please send what is on the list!!

Demonik1 and Kirsten like this.
  5. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

secret gift is useless

Kirsten and monica like this.
  6. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Supposedly Kano got rid of the Secret Gift. I don't see it on my gift screen anymore, but I find this one strange. How is it that someone who started playing PC eleven days ago can ask for the gift if it is no longer there??
    2 days ago
    A Pirate be requestin' th' Secret Gift Gift.
    - Send Gift Now!

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I see people still asking for it but no one thank god sends it to me anymore

8. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Yes. If they had it on their wishlist to begin with when the removal of the gift occurred several months ago, we could continue to send it. But supposedly we couldn't add it to our wishlist anymore. However... how does someone who started playing the game 11 days ago even be able to ask for it? Makes no sense.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Can you send me a link to said secret gift recipient? :)

10. CazG

CazG Member

Maybe wrong but seem to remember that when I started playing the secret gift was the default. The gamer needs to update to what they need to remove it. Unfortunately, players don't update right away. Gamers who've been playing a while and send it.. I agree with you all.. BIG WTF??? :confused:

The Navigator likes this.
  11. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Will do Mi7ch.

mi7ch and Kirsten like this.
  12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I will also send them as I see them cause I have a few long time clan who do not craft who also have it in their wish list and I send it by default off of the adventure when they help on them.

13. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Kano said that if people already had the secret gift on their wishlist, they would still be able to keep it. I'm thinking though it doesn't matter one way or another here anyway Kirsten. The lazy gifters just send out the Memorial Gifts which are worthless for crafting anyway. lol

14. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

The Secret Gift. The gift you just keep giving. Over and over and over again. ha ha ha

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I took a look at the links @Tillie provided me and I'm not super sure how that person could have asked for the gifts even though it's not on their wishlist. My current theory is that the Holiday themed gifts are potentially listed as "secret" but I've got a developer looking at it when they have a moment.

George Burd likes this.