[LCN] HIDDEN BLUEPRINTS - EVERY Item As Of 2016 LCN Mob Wars W/ PICTURES

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Easy To Remember, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Again, EXCELLENT work @The Navigator - I assure you I will incorporate this information into the original Post very soon! I am only a Level 3539 myself (even lower when I originally created this Thread), and I found it very challenging to get pictures (and recipes) to Items I still can't even Craft yet! Please don't forget that if you click on "Blueprint Details" in the Workshop, you can often hover your mouse over the pictures of Items/Pieces it's showing you to get the Item name, and if you click on the picture, it will often take you to the Location of that particular Item (when it takes you to a different Location, the Item is generally from a Job Drop or Challenge Reward in that Location).. In the example of my screenshot below it shows what happened when I hovered my mouse over the first Item in that Blueprint (it gave me the Item name). When I clicked on the Item, it automatically took me to New York, which means the Item can be obtained somewhere in New York (in this case, the "Stab Vest" is a Reward from the New York Turf War Challenge). Hope that helps! ;)

Blueprint Mouse Hover.jpg

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  2. Easy To Remember

It's also a very good idea to look at what Items you will need far in advance - one great example is the "Tourist Trapper" which can't be Crafted until Level 5970 from the Return to Paris location. Looking at the recipe of the Item in the image below, you will see that a "Gaff Hook" will be needed to successfully Craft the Tourist Trapper, which is an Item the can be obtained from completing the "Threaten a shipping magnate's family" Job back in Paris. When you have extra Energy waiting for new jobs to unlock, it's a good idea to visit Paris (in this example) to acquire a fair amount of these Gaff Hooks well before they are actually needed! ;)

Tourist Trapper BP.jpg Tourist Trapper Gaff Hook.jpg

ChewbaccaSW and The Navigator like this.
  3. Easy To Remember

Bump for those using this Thread

Maria Sadness and ChewbaccaSW like this.
  4. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

Another bump. I hope this thread some day becomes sticky.

5. Easy To Remember

Thanks @The Navigator - I too believe this Thread should be made a "sticky" in the Mob Wars: LCN General Discussions Forum! It has received quite a few views considering the somewhat short time it has been up! I think the pictures and detailed information really help those who need assistance with the Hidden Blueprints (mainly new/newer Players who utilize this Thread and will hopefully become longtime permanent ones). Unfortunately, I am unable to make Threads "sticky", but please plead your case to @mi7ch - one of the few people (if not only person) who can.. Thanks again! :)

Paul Lasser and Miss Kitty Snaps like this.
  6. The Navigator

Aren't you going to edit the first post and paste the crafting details?

7. Easy To Remember

Yes - I will begin working on that now, but can't promise I will finish adding all of the information today. Thanks again for gathering that! ;)

8. The Navigator

No problem, mate! It's always a pleasure.

9. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

That's a great topic, and helped me to make the perfect Wishlist for the next city im going to visit (PAris, in 1-2 days) :) Thanks a lot for all these informations

Easy To Remember likes this.
  10. ChewbaccaSW

You seem to be expert in items, crafts,... What do you know about the new items (christmast suggar cookies...) What are their purpose? Do you think they'll be useful one day? I can't find anything about it on the forum

11. The Navigator

They're presents, of course! :rolleyes:
    Currently they have no other purpose since they can't be used for crafting, exchanged to cash and their stats are lower than most gifts' stats.

12. ChewbaccaSW

Ok thank you! Hmm..Even they don't seem interesting now, im gonna change my wishlist and include them, we never know...Maybe Santa Claus exists and will make something good with them:p

13. Easy To Remember

Funny you asked that question, because I asked the same thing when I first noticed the new Gift Items a few days ago! According to @mi7ch they are simply "They are Christmas gifts, just to get people in the Holiday spirit.". You can view his answer by clicking HERE or visiting this link: http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/...elopment-news-nov-30-dec-4.17709/#post-147084

The Navigator likes this.
  14. ChewbaccaSW

@Easy To Remember : thanks! Curious answer from Mich. I put them in my wishlist, we never know :) I hope there will be a super Christmas craft :p

The Navigator and Orez like this.
  15. Orez

Orez Active Member

I hope so too but I will send people cookies anyway :) also thanks for the Blueprints info was having trouble making some of the items:)

16. The Navigator

The new vehicle, Rudolph's sleigh!

17. ChewbaccaSW

Rudolph's sleight? Where is it?

Orez likes this.
  18. The Navigator

That was the "super Christmas craft" you mentioned. ;)
    And currently it flies in my imagination. Wheeee.

19. Hailok

Hailok New Member

I barely craft, since I'm a new player boss drops make most of items I can craft useless, but some can help me a lot, and that's the reason why I have a 'strong' account :D

20. ChewbaccaSW

@Hailok : only a few crafts are interesting, supersonic train when you're low level...Eiffel laser is great when you're arrive in Paris. In fact Crafting is when you're ...impatient:) Cause you can have the same things by being patient and attacking a lot of bosses

Sargeinmi likes this.