Coloring character

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by Darth Vader, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

And why trash bags ? Rather female players will make modern bag Yves Saint Lorraine ...

Marc14 likes this.
  2. Darth Vader

I never noticed so far this character shoes like the little Muk lol

3. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

I think this is a very good idea! It does look very boring if everyone has characters that look the same. It would be good if Kano can seriously consider this, maybe they can do different outfits too with different colours.

Darth Vader likes this.
  4. Darth Vader

That's what it comes Dave I love when everyone has a personality which differ but for the game will be more fun if there is such a mini game with colors and I am sure that if this is a free feature many people will like to deal.I did not mention anything about additional accessories such as clothing and weapons because I know that it means extra work for artists and developers and will make this function paid

5. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

I know, just for fun :) I understood the concept.
    And as long we can't change anything in the game, we might as well do it here :)

[​IMG]

The Navigator likes this.
  6. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i think it is a good idea, if you want i can start a thread called fan artwork or something and then we all just post the modified pics or original pieces there. think that would be fun

7. Darth Vader

good then![​IMG]

8. I think it's a very good idea. I still refuse to buy the upgraded character in zs (the pirate lady) simply because the artwork is horrible. She looks like a constipated fat man. If I could upgrade to the better stats character & still keep the pilot lady pic I would have. The outfits were a nice idea imo, but they were offered for characters I don't have so I didn't purchase one.

9. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

10. haha! I love it. Maybe you should do this for them. They might get more sales. :)

Marc14 likes this.
  11. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Had nothing else to do today :)

VC Alter 04 hond.jpg

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

13. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

hah! Sorry we don't plan on bringing "pets" into VC. But if we did.... I think you nailed it :D

How have I not seen this thread until now. Nice photoshop work @Marc14

Marc14 likes this.