Heal the Banned

Discussion in 'Ideas Under Review' started by kamikazeweasel, Sep 30, 2015.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Click captains>inner circle if see name and remember it, click "X" LOL, and miss the bounty.

Chasity and DeathMo the Drifter like this.
  2. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

I always miss the bounty lol

Chasity likes this.
  3. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

It's pretty competitive out there! I'm grateful for the many DJ bounties thrown up, for more chances at landing one :)

DeathMo the Drifter likes this.
  4. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

at least the dj bounties keep the hitlist somewhat active

Chasity and DeathMo the Drifter like this.
  5. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

you both are right:):):):)

Chasity likes this.
  6. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

well how about you run this one by the devs mitch: make it so that the banned players can be bountied and slapped...instead of saying this account is no longer available, when you click their profile link, it takes you to them as it would anyone else and have the word banned in all caps through their name and the only actions available would be axe slap and bounty or whatever terminology pertaining to each game. why should the cheats be protected? heal em up every hour or so for some good old fashioned retribution ;] AND it would add more to the horrible fight lists everyone sees right now

7. Vic

Vic Active Member

i can go for this.

kamikazeweasel likes this.
  8. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

I don't know, never used a leveling partner. No problem for me if banned accounts could be listed.

9. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I also agree with this idea, and am all for it, except for the cases where Kano took the deceased (in real life) & disabled their accounts so that game players wouldn't desecrate their memory/accounts.

10. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Everyone knows that an account no longer available is a banned account so there is no need to write it in caps through their name but if it makes everyone feel better when "no longer available" is changed in BANNED in collored flashing letters, I wouldn't mind.
    They wouldn't know anyway they are being slapped and listed. Adding them to the fight list is the same as adding undead pirates, only usefull when having just a few minutes to get daily gamer points.

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

when I am deceased,desecrate away :p I will still get you from the grave muhahahahahahahahahaha:cool:

Demonik1 and Marc14 like this.
  12. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

yes, what is the big deal about this? i don't see why this can't be done for both banned and inactive accounts that are listed by the godfather anyway. oh, i forgot... probably some kind of coding issue.

13. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

Haven't heard of any coding difficulties yet and banned I am all up for, but I have seen lots of players go inactive and come back so I can understand not wanting to include them in this. It would be nice but I can see the complains rolling in when/if the inactive come back to the game.

14. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

that is actually a Lie mi7ch i seen a few accounts that are ban an u can still fight them but u just cant put em on bounty nor punch!! an why would u wanna use alt accounts an use them for fighting that is just stupidity an this will be able for some cheaters to create more alts just so u guys can have more access..dont even waste your time altho i know this post is old but im just saying!! nothing bad nothing personal but make the game right an play it right.

15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

To me it would be like fighting the undead,valhallas ,dead mobbies, etc boring boring boring.

Justin the killer and Marc14 like this.
  16. kamikazeweasel

I'm not saying it would be the most fun thing in the world but if you have a fight list at least you have the option to fight people. Healing the banned and fighting them is at least more entertaining than the undead especially if you open the availability of the list to includ all the banned players.

List them! adds to that fun
    Earn cash! if they have cash we could earn from them
    Destroy the accounts that people created to for personal gain
    rinse and repeat!

diva of destruction likes this.
  17. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

i
    that sounds gooooood :D

18. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Everyone has his own about idea about fun, can't argue about that, but sounds boring to me. How can you destroy a banned account? Who will know? Maybe Kano can add some stat: banned accounts destroyed? Banned wins and banned losses? Banned account bounties placed?

19. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

nah thats sounds not right .

20. kamikazeweasel

Definitely not opposed to some stats on the whole banned idea, but first the idea would have to be implemented.

The only thing that one could destroy on a banned account would be their stats, and if stats where created geared toward fighting the banned then are we hurting their normal fight stats or a new stat?

Right now what fun is a account that has been banned? We wait until the UN list them and then we get 2 seconds of fun from the hitlist? or wait till they heal on their own and we get one attack and try to get a punch kill? The idea I propose takes those two things and and speeds them along lets say they heal every hour then we get to list them and/or attack them a lot more often.

I can understanding people complaining that this idea would inflate the stats of players who don't fight active players, so I say the developers would have to decide if a stat against the banned is created, if the idea is to even be implemented....