[KONG] Raid Bosses

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by foxysiren, Oct 16, 2015.

1. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

When can the 'higher' levels of Lcn expect a bump in xp?
    If this doesn't happen soon Raids on Kong will no longer be completed, thus losing a part of the game...I have asked now for 4 raids.
    It's not me being greedy, it's me seeing into the future!

2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

as long as you have those still spending insane amounts each time around i dont see them doing much of anything, until the uppers stop spending all in all and stop joining them then it might change.

3. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

First let me state I am all for a bump in XP and that is coming from a non-high level player. However when the request is made to impact only one cross section of the game it probably falls on deaf ears. What I propose is equality in XP gained per 20 stamina attack. Let's say for the sake of argument you use the full 20 stamina to attack you can expect to get 1% to 3% XP to level. Everyone gets the same % amount of XP in proportion to their level yet there is a % range to keep it random and unpredictable.

Then when it comes to dealing damage the variable determining how much damage one deals should be percent of SPs allocated to attack and then damage taken would be a variable based upon percent of SPs allocated to defense. This would actually even the raid event in terms of tiers. The advantage longer term players would receive would be a perk based upon total overall attack/defense. Obviously a seasoned veteran of LCN should have higher totals in these areas. Because dealing more damage means killing the boss and in the end isn't that the objective?

Then those who only put their SPs into energy/stamina will learn the value of having a balanced account.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  4. foxysiren

I'm one of those spenders on Kong, 4000 levels in under 200 days. Like I said before I'm not asking for it to be 3 attacks and you level like a level 100 but a little more give and a little less take would be much appreciated from probably all Lcn players across all platforms.
    It is not only myself who see the problem with raids for higher levels. I have seen it mentioned time and time again and nothing has been forthcoming.
    The xp per 20 stam attack is great up to around level 3000 then it is all downhill from there :(

StoneCK and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  5. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

This is also true in leveling with fights..... around level 2000 or 3000, you do 5k attacks and you get 15 levels. Do 5k attacks at level 8000 or so and you get 4 levels. Do 5k attacks at level 11k and you get 2 levels. So when asking for more experience per action with stamina, I am 100% in favor. For RAIDS, fights, and anything else that uses stamina. With the current experience in RAIDS, it takes me over 5000 stamina to gain ONE level. I can imagine that every level 2000-4000 gets way better than that!!!!!

6. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

I think that is exactly what Foxy is asking for - but the "inequality" begins to become noticeable around level 3000 from what she has noticed - I was way past that level when RAIDS were introduced so I only know what I experience at my current level and that is the exp per stamina is CRAP compared to the exp per stamina for lower levels. One person on Kong bragged about how he did something like 1400 or something levels this past RAIDS. I was happy that I got around 103 levels and I spent almost twice as much as last month, joined more RAIDS that the person who claimed to do 1400+ levels, and I averaged over 22 million damage on each RAID.

So any change in experience per stamina is needed in the higher levels - not so much in the lower levels. Heck, if you increase it anymore for the lower levels, the next month someone might do 3000 levels in the RAIDS. And like someone said in another thread, "This is supposed to be a fighting game not a RAID game".

7. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

This game should be harder to advance in as your level increases IMHO

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Sir Opinion Alot

sorta so but everything was on a even scale until the raids they are nothing near even xp ratio from top player to lower player is way different. When you have to start buying energy to continue the raids then you might understand, its not right for half the people hitting raids gets free energy basically and the cost of energy lies on the upper, which means it more costly for the upper to level, yes we have resources high but they do nothing for a raid. Just wait till you reach the point and see where we are coming from.

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes ,but on the other hand once those people leveling fast , with the raids get to the point where it takes more to levels they will hit a brick wall also, then they will be in the same boat, and the higher levels will still be higher and stronger for the years spent working their accounts, maybe the fight lists will be larger with all these fast levelers who took a shortcut.

Tony Montana likes this.
  10. foxysiren

What about people like me Kirsten, who started off from level 1 collected lots of superiors from Tier 1, then collected lots more superiors from tier 2, carried on collecting superiors from tier 3 because 'higher' levels such as level 10k compared to my level 4200 just don't get the xp worth spending money on?

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Then they should be nice targets for you when they get there, wouldn't ya think?? All I know is Raids are changing all the "" rules"' if there were any to begin with :)

Tony Montana likes this.
  12. wsmdel

wsmdel Member

its always the same you build a mob around what is going on in the game and then the devs throw a spanner in the works , ie raids ..which has allowed a lot of fast leveling .but why hav'nt the long term players been given the same boost .the xp needs to be increased for the higher levels only asking for it to be on par with the lower levels in relation to the amount of xp it takes us to level.
    ive got to where i want to be good job because if i wanted to level anymore on raids it wouldnt be worth it......

Harrys Mum likes this.
  13. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Levelling becomes ridiculously hard after around level 2500. It makes me sad.

14. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

You really have ZERO idea what you are talking about. You act like higher levels players have it so perfect and easy. You act like being a higher level from "years of hard work" makes a higher level so strong and powerful. You are clueless. First off, most of the higher levels who level by using stamina and refills did not spend on buying items over the years and sacrificed attack and defense skills to build higher stamina. The idea for many high levelers was to use the drops from bosses and jobs to become stronger. This was true around Berlin and maybe Tangier. However, things have changed.

First, no new cities. This means being 4 cities past the last city (meaning if they created four new cities today I would be in all four today) I have not had the advantage of those planned new job drops or new boss drops and rewards. Second, with all the higher level players who have become full on boss drops and like to share with friends and syndicate members, many of the lower levels have filled up on many of the boss drops from higher cities and that advantage of reaching the higher levels to get to the top cities has been reduced or just completely eliminated. Why level to get Antarctica boss drops when you have someone sharing the bosses with you?

Third, RAIDS have changed the game so much it cannot be expressed enough. But let me say it again - RAIDS have completely changed the game!!!! Players are now not needing to find leveling partners but can now do tons of levels on RAIDS. And these levels come with rewards which are items <<<< you know, things that when I was leveling I had to choose between buying or leveling. Now, these players can level and get items given to them with the RAIDS. And more levels mean more fps as in case you forgot, every time you level you get 1 fp. So while I spend 10 fps to get one level before having to refill again... many of these players are getting say 5 levels before having to refill again. So RAIDS are helping the lower levels much greater than they are helping me. And I didn't have RAIDS for the first 2 years that I played.

And as I have stated more times than I can count in different threads - the fact that people who did buy items which I tried to do a little over the past three years - items I bought in my first year were items that had stats like 170/60. So if spent 90 fps, I got a total of 510/180. Today, a new player joins and spends 30 fps, they get an item of 473/212 and just about matched my three items. Of course, when you start getting more technical, since mine are THREE items and are replacing three items, you take the item replaced which in my case would be 100/100 as my lowest, I actually only gain 210/0 on my purchase of the three items for which I spent 90 fps.. While the purchase today of a new player for 30 fps in three years compared to my items and current position, his item will be a net gain of 373/112. In case you don't get the math -

three items 170/60 170/60 170/60 purchased for 90 fps three years ago.... would replace the lowest item used which if it is 100/100 100/100 100/100 would be an increase of 70/0 70/0 70/0 (210/0)

One item 473/212 purchased for 30 fps... it would replace the lowest item used which if is 100/100 would be an increase of 373/212.

When you talk about players who built up their account for years- blah blah blah - the FACT is being a player for three years and a higher level is losing its advantage every day. All the items purchased years ago, mean less and less. And grinding out levels year after year mean very little as RAID spenders can now erase the time that it used to take. One player on Kong bragged about how he did something like 1400 or something levels. For the first two years I used to track the levels done by the top players on Kong LCN and no one ever did over 500 levels a month. Since the RAIDS came out and the BRAWL BA which is another way players can level, I see players doing 1000+ levels month after month. Some players were nothing and not even TOP 120 are now top 30 and almost able to beat me. The way players can spend these days and the items they can buy - three years really meant nothing. And even the money spent by players I knew who were spenders on items and not leveling - unless you keep spending to replace the outdated items of 170/60 or 250/100, the new players will soon be more powerful than the older players.

Aapje, Harrys Mum, Rhenkle1 and 2 others like this.
  15. hardtimes

hardtimes New Member

"i totes agree, fo' sho'"

16. Sir Opinion Alot

You could not have said it any better, and this is how many many players feel and if kano dont change alot may leave. I worked hard to make it on the 2nd page overall before the raids now i am steadily falling and i thought i did pretty good for a semi spender, cant say im a huge spender, but whoever says raids dont make you stronger is full of shit plain and simple, you get more out of raids than i ever thought in my years of leveling and most my items i thought was awesome is now 75% lower in stats than the new items which is a slap in the face all the fps i used to buy items and now they are crap. so yes the newbies have it alot easier to get stronger when the new items are 50 to 75% stronger

17. Sir Opinion Alot

raid items are stronger than alot of the items i bought when i first started so when you say they dont help you simple dont get the math, the super items are awesome, and the common are better than most items out there so when you can do 100's of raids a month it will not take long to mass a huge amount of items that has great stats compared to most the items in my stockpile, and of course now those spending on raids are also buying these new powerful items like stated before to where i had to buy 3 items to equal 1 of the new ones you be getting today. So in fact over the years i have actually wasted all my fps, should have saved every bit and tried now, i would be 2 to 3 times stronger and also be 2 to 3 times higher than I am now..... Thats the problem the years we have worked to get where we are is now just a bad slap in the face. PURE AND SIMPLE AND IF YOU DONT GET IT, MAYBE INSTEAD OF BEING A KEYBOARD WARRIOR GO AND DO THE MATH AND SEE JUST HOW EASY THEY HAVE IT TODAY.

Harrys Mum likes this.
  18. Sir Opinion Alot

Time dont matter old timers was lucky to have cal.'s which if you did you got 6 items free a month, Raids now days 20-100 depending on mobster, so in 1 month they have 30% to 140% more items in a month than we was able to grab for years. Then if you want to get technical the top players didnt have BA, they didnt have SW's , they didnt have weekly xp adding from the group, so in turn there was years we had nothing but fighting to lvl, with no rewards so it was rare to get a free item, now you have montly cal. theres 1 reward 2 challenges through the month 6 items there that 7 a month just off that, top players didnt have for years, 2nd raids equalls lvls and items, top players lvls no items period was a choice buy item or buy stamina so you didnt get both. And with them raids there aint much to say so if you look someone can easily get 20 raid items just a random picked number and 7 items so that 27 a month x 12 284 items in a year for nothing plus now the uppers would have had to spent for 284 items cause its insanely hard to get that many items for a upper level player of any set of raids. now just do the math if they did 40 raids a month thats another 140 items in a year plus all the boss drops and the crafting they can actually used since they havent played as long and the items they buy now use up less space in the inventory since some of my items takes 3 places to there 1 and that leaves room for crafting that actually helps them in the long run. This area i am not even going to try to explain but there is major difference when items are 3 to 4 times stronger they dont take up as much room

19. Sir Opinion Alot

she plays VC and PC where they have 200,000 items in on category so the number difference there is much harder to keep in line than with LCN have a 2000 items max for a category. I dont even try to keep up the number madness on those 2 apps to many items. LCN tho it is alot easier to notice and with zombie slayer its the easiest to keep track of you hardly have any items so it may be harder to notice the difference.

20. foxysiren

LOL I hope that wasn't aimed at me, i'm an old timer of over 6 years playing this game. The whole reason I quit facebook lcn was the mere fact all my thousands of old GF items were out of date. I can do the math :p