The Official Faction Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

Dead won when me Sallie an Matt from Won were there only ever won 1 time though

2. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

That explains the funny business

Xtina and AlterEgoT like this.
  3. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

Faction Wars

• [​IMG]
      dead

4. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

Could have sworn we won one, guess not my old age is messing my memory up lol, Thx hun

5. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Only Dale

6. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Still say 3 un for 50 is too pricey.

And still say it's encouraged Super factions, and the rest kinda just show up but eh w/e can't get any good stuff so why really try.

And I still don't care for the limited heals. It's limited by tokens.

But you get the right group it can be fun.

Tony Montana and Xtina like this.
  7. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

I have a request regarding the view on FW.

could we please shorten the history a bit so we can see more of our saved list? We only need to see about the last 4 or 5 in history but the scrolling down to see the saved then back up to check health is a royal pain in the butt.

or rework it so that the saved and list of current factions are swapped or something?

Maybe move the kill reward to a spot next to their name and or health or something to move the screen up? and get rid of that row entirely

Active players get irritated with constant scrolling.

Find any bugs or issues? Please report to the Faction Wars Discussion Thread move that to the bottom.

Thank you for taking a look and seeing if you can reduce the scroll for us.s

funnyman and American Nightmare like this.
  8. Pat Bayford

Pat Bayford New Member

Can I ask for some clarification on the scoring please? It states in the in game Help, that, when your Faction dies, they lose the last kill reward. What is the position when, as happened to us yesterday, the Faction gets repeatedly killed on re-spawning? Do you lose a kill bonus for each Death? If so this is a multiple whammy for the top Factions, you lose 16 minutes playing time for each Death, plus they get a bonus for each Death, AND they get to reduce the target's score by heaps of bonus points too!!!

9. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

you die- you lose points from last kill unless if you make no kill between deaths then my guess is no more poitns lost on the second death

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You only lose the points from your last kill. If you have not made any kills in the intervening time, you will not lose any more points.

11. Pat Bayford

Pat Bayford New Member

Thank you for that

mi7ch likes this.
  12. Heidi Trigg

Heidi Trigg New Member

pardon if i already asked, or if anyone else has and i couldn't find an answer...let me preface by saying i'm not complaining ;-)
    i'm basically the lowest level in my faction;not waaah, they accepted me at level 36 (i'm level 765 or so now) and i've done my best to make them glad they did! this is how:) in almost every faction war, i score the most war points in my faction, even though i may have the same, or close to, number of attacks/heals etc...why is this? and actually, i may have a worse win/loss ratio. just curious if anyone else noticed something similar?

13. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Noticed that all games with the exception of Zombie Slayer now have a section for Faction Wars stats on our profile page. Any idea when we will get them here?

Erik Bergstrom likes this.
  14. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Mitch, when are we getting those FW stats on our page?

15. autumnwind

autumnwind New Member

that's good! i thinnk it's useful

Tony Cecil likes this.
  16. Hari Seldon

Hari Seldon New Member

Does this info from Mitch in 2014 still apply? We can't be sure in our faction...
    Thanks
    upload_2017-7-22_18-26-32.png

17. Lydia

Lydia New Member

Can anyone answer this question for me? Are skill points gained since signing up for Faction Wars credited to the player during Faction Wars?

18. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

When Faction War starts all skills points are locked with your current skills, not what it was when you signed up.

Lydia likes this.
  19. G String

G String New Member

I totally agree, something very fishy going on in FW. I average round 20 kills each time, half way through I have 2. They are being stolen for sure but dishonestly i believe. Also very suspicious deaths occurring. From full health to dead within a click, this is not possible even if all 25 pressed attack x 3 at the same time. It was the same [unnamed] faction both times. Kano need to check thru all participants to find abnormally high FW kills this time. BAN THE CHEATS!!

V3xx3d and Tony Cecil like this.
  20. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Are you sure? I thought stats were locked with when you signed up for events, not when the events actually started, but I may be mistaken.