PVP Switch

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by SwiftlyInnocent, Aug 7, 2015.

1. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

As stated in my Alien Wars idea. I think it would be a good idea since some people dont want to play PVP that they could be able to control if the want to fight or show up in the fight list. therefore is switch is on they cant be attacked or they cant take any offensive actions either. but if they do switch it off they have to wait 5 days before they can turn it back on in that time they can be attacked which i think is fair and so they cant abuse the option. I also feel that they have to have it off to play battle arena, War mode, and other wars

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

LOL this is a PVP game and we all chose to play it there are plenty of non PVP games on the internet , they can go play those lol

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

If KANO implements one more idea restricting PVP interaction, I will throw in the towel. These games were originated from PVP and slowly becoming anything but that..:oops:

4. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Instead of having KANO go through all of that for some people, why don't they just go play a non-PVP game instead?

5. SwiftlyInnocent

i know you guys aint the biggest fans of my idea and i understand that some people dont like the aspect PVP aspect of the game and its sad because its so much fun. but they may like other aspects of the game and thats what keeps them playing. I dont think Kano wants to go losing its member even though so many are leaving every day

Zoonie likes this.
  6. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

This will ruin the game, people hide enough as it is why would we want to encourage this more

Xtina likes this.
  7. SwiftlyInnocent

the only reason I brought up this idea was to get people to stop complaining and us who like the PVP aspect of the game to stop having to tell them to go play another game. this way we both can play the game.

8. Dale Barrie

but then we can kick their butts daily when they do heal as they will be unavailable to attack all the time, or hit n hiders will take oof ghost mode attack u what they can then activate it again to be attack free

SwiftlyInnocent likes this.
  9. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

if you dont like to fight all good you got ambushes and what not dont heal its your choice but dont make it to where noone is on the fight list.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Kirsten

It is easier and more fun to tell them to go play a non PVP game, anyway :p

11. Kirsten

Exactly,fight lists have always been an issue, with not enough players to fight ,( i don't like to use the undead, valhallas, etc) this idea would make matters worse, in fact the lists are a"" little"" better cause of raid bosses, ( which I secretly think that was the reason Kano implemented them( raid bosses) :p)

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  12. john frances

john frances Member

I am total against this idea, so you have a switch you go attack some one when they are off line then hit a switch so you cant get hot back till you turn it on again PFFT so you just use raid to level like mad to get bigger and don't fight in a fighting game. and hide when some one hits you ARE YOU SERIOUS NO NO NO is my answer

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Optional PVP is not an aspect of our games and we won't be changing that any time soon. :)

Xtina, Marc14, JADES and 1 other person like this.
  14. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

mi7ch, I like how proactive you are on the forums..

Dale Barrie and Kirsten like this.
  15. SwiftlyInnocent

yes but in the main time you can also attack them for the days they have to wait and have it off. also I feel like doing this will also raise the competition this way your fighting players that want to fight and that will fight back

16. SwiftlyInnocent

this is very true

17. Kirsten

Mitch said No, not even an idea worth pursuing, if you have been playing a long time ,you would know fight lists are small enough, in the end these are P V P game not patty cake :)

Tony Montana likes this.
  18. SwiftlyInnocent

it was just an idea. put it into ideas to be discarded.

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Dale Barrie

hardly anyone likes to fight I think only 100 players in the game actually like it, the other thousands are just here as targets and they all hide or bush to the max, that needs reducing not encouraging, its hard enough as it is, But i do understand what you mean

Tony Montana and SwiftlyInnocent like this.
  20. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I like to fight...