ask,if you need help in pirates

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by roger j siciliano, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Where can I find those out of range pirates? I only see a checkbox for undead pirates.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Out of range Pirates will only appear if you have less than 15 regular and Undead Pirates. :)

3. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Would be nice if we could choose because I don't fight undead pirates :) Only on sunday in the rare event we have a chance for 1st place in gamer points I attack some to have my gp fast.

4. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

And at this very moment I have 5 regular and 9 undead = 14 pirates in my fightlist and still no out of range.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I have never not seen out of range players maybe you have to unclick hiding them

6. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

I can't find were I can unclick them Kirsten. I see a checkbox for undead pirates but not for out of range pirates.

Pirate Clan fight list 01.jpg

When I hover the info button I get the below message but don't get the checkbox.

Pirate Clan fight list 02.jpg

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The option to hide or display Out of Range Pirate will only appear if there are any for you to hit. If that isn't showing up then there probably aren't any Out of Range Pirates available for you to attack at the moment.

8. Jetpropelled

Jetpropelled New Member

I sent a ticket to support, thanks for all the suggestions, nice to know there is somewhere to go for help.

9. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

One month later, still didn't see a single out of range pirate :(

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Actually, I just tested this out as well, FB PC I'm level 4k cleared my fight list down to 2 and the out of range box did not appear.
    I use to have a problem like this in VC and I'd actually have to hit all allowable undeads for the day to get it to pop up.
    Tried clearing undeads just to see and nada. I find it really hard to believe there are no out of range available above 4400 for me.

11. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

They warped out on raid bosses. Only half kidding.

Marc14 likes this.
  12. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

"At the moment" as Mi7ch said, I can understand, but not for a month. Out of range pirates should be available all the time, not only when undead pirates are not available. There is no fun in attacking undead pirates.

13. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

:) I've seen plenty of players in my range outleveling me so they should be available as out of range.

14. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Wow, just got my first out of range pirate. Thanks for the Christmas present Kano! I'm going to unwrap and kill him right away :)

Chasity likes this.
  15. lhaightster

lhaightster New Member

it shows I have 1001 Captains, even though I have more joining almost every day. Why am I stuck at showing just 1001? I see others showing many more Captains than that.

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

1000 max is friends that will use in battle even though can have more than that, the other 1000 is hired=have to buy with Davey Jones points.

17. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

at moment my stamina is 5700 but when refil it gives 5000 what level you got to be to get more