VC Crash

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by thor persson, May 22, 2015.

1. thor persson

thor persson Member

has the crash happened due to the raid bosses or is this some other glitch. I can not post for an in game ticket so I thought I would just put it here. (delete if you find this unnecessary :) )

JADES likes this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Same here, won't even load. Just blank white page.

thor persson likes this.
  3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I can't login at all, trying from my phone and tried like 5 diff browsers and no luck

4. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

yeah had to have crashed i am on server 2 and its completely black screen all but the bottom and top bar

Demonik1 likes this.
  5. Demonik1

That's neat, all i get is a black page.....maybe I need to spend more fps to get the white one

6. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

yea this sucks not even done with my 2nd calender yet have like 4 keys maybe then the raid bosses going on they better extend that

7. Demonik1

I just started the 2nd last night haha works been kickin my ass

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

post here every 30 mins instead of 45 mins for key click, KANO'S fault until problem solved. :)

9. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

live with my dad hes disabled so have to run him where ever he needs to go even his dumbass girlfriend seems like when i am starting to do good then i hear my door open up cause i live in the attic and i am like crap every damn time these calenders come up or a raid boss comes up i have to run them somewhere

10. VC is also down on FB. MW down on KP2 also, but not PC. Yeah, Kano, need more calendar time, more raid boss time, etc. , depending on how long this continues.

SkullRazer likes this.
  11. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I want compensation! I could be sleeping right now :p I have my choice of white screen on FB or black screen on server 2 to look at. At least my dreams were in color, but I got up to play a game that is crashed :(

12. Demonik1

Im between cars right now and have to get up at 4am to catch the bus everyday till next week, shit sucks haha

SkullRazer likes this.
  13. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

for once in a long tme i do agree with you on that JJ

14. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Well, I have three choices: Grey screen on Kong, black screen on KP2 or white screen on fb.

The main thing is that it will go on at least for 6 more hours, I'd say. It's around 2am on the Canadian west coast, unless the developers get thrown out of bed by alerts, I don't expect a quick fix for the issue.

Leo Major likes this.
  15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Hey KANO, ya might wanna think why server crashed "cough raid boss" and all the real clicking going on :rolleyes:

16. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

been a while since i got on here chatting kinda reminds me of that time when myspace kicked us off and i got on here and mentioned that myspace removed the games and one of the admins came on and said wow that was unexpected cause they said they was giving kano 2 weeks notice then ended up being 2 days later

17. thor persson

thor persson Member

I actually had a message come up now on my white page -
    Not Found
    The requested URL /facebook/viking_clan/ was not found on this server.

Doesn't look good!

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

KANO, when you get it up and running, I'm sure you will oblige giving all platform VC guild links :p

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Been almost 3 years since spent a dime LOL, white page FB

20. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

Still Black screen here but i just submitted a ticket like they said to do a while back ago if something like this happens again