Old grid

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by JADES, Feb 13, 2014.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Quick ? tried search for FB API 2.0 with no luck, is this update about done?
    and BUMP

Attached Files:

LaScepter likes this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yep, API 2.0 is done, so we're working out where to put all of the backlogged stuff into our queue. No idea yet as to when we'll get this in, but hopefully soon! :)

LaScepter and Kirsten like this.
  3. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

4 stars from me

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Would something like this work where the red cross/plus would signify that the player is currently in the hospital? This is just a mock up but we could get something like this out early next week.

[​IMG]

Jon Ward, LaScepter and JADES like this.
  5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I like the initial thought, but I'd rather have the red cross appear when the player is dead, not in the hospital.
    If was to go this way, have the cross appear if can't be slapped or listed, including if under 30 day/LVL 300 protection :)

Last edited: May 16, 2015
    Kirsten, T-Gar and LaScepter like this.
  6. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

I agree with Matthew...using the red cross to show the viking as dead works better than using it to show them in the hospital...

7. LaScepter

Good idea too there Matthew on the 30 day protection / red cross as well !!!

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Smack if your going to implement something like this. Might i suggest you also make this in the rival clans of pirate clan. With the health hospital sign so we know their in the hospital and just hiding. And possibly some type of death symbol for when their dead next to their picture. I don't know how many times i am sitting there waiting on someone near the end of the hr who are close to death. Only to be robbed by someone else of the kill an hr earlier. It always says your opponet is to weak or killed. Let us know they are actually dead.

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

UHM, if in rivals you can tell if dead or not, no pistol whip option (PC term)

This was the whole premise of the idea.

Last edited: May 16, 2015
    LaScepter likes this.
  10. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

That isn't always true Jades. I have caught a couple where it didn't show the pistol whip option and they were able to be pistol whipped by going to their actual profile. So i stopped using that method awhile ago. Might have been a fluke or might just happen a lot more then most of us realize.

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Maybe it's refresh crap? and I even hate to even say that word. I'm guessing when this goes through, could have similar problems, but it's a step in the right direction for "us players". Concentrate on main idea 1st (make sure no issues IMO) then add on if need to be. :)

LaScepter likes this.
  12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I shall bring these points back to the team to discuss some more.

JADES likes this.
  13. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Here is the latest mockup with icon's showing the Healing and Dead states. What does everyone think?
    [​IMG]

JADES and mi7ch like this.
  14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

My unbiased opinion is that I think it looks excellent. :)

15. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I think that looks very good! Nice work Smack :)

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Works for me, TY Smack
    I'm guessing the middle pic, you just didn't put a alive or dead tag on?

17. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Correct. Variety is the spice of life ;)

JADES likes this.
  18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Just to play devil's advocate... it seems that you will have to have your screen at 100% or more to see these tags. I have mine set at less because it reduces page scrolling (for feeds, jobs, bosses, etc.) Any chance that the tags can be made a little bigger? I could care less what avatar my enemies have. A big heart or a big skull in its place would be fine for me.

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It might just be easier to add the skull when dead (not the heart for being healed) that would alleviate screen size. If no skull obviously they are alive ;)

LaScepter likes this.
  20. LaScepter

Looks good....im anxious for this !!! :D