KP2 into KP1 Platform Merger

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by Kel the Merciful King, Mar 8, 2015.

?

Merge KP2 the Old Myspace with KP1 Facebook, or Let KP2 die nicely in the trend its going?

1. One Battlefield! Merge em! I want to kill em all wherever they are!

81.8%
  2. Let KP2 die on its lonesome with less and less player interest ....zzzzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz

18.2%
  1. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

as to merger is a great Idea But I detest facebook and their privacy policy don't put me on face book I will stop playing:(

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

\

Well it is an idea that is not gonna happen, so don't even concern yourself about it. :) see Mitch's post

3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

Thank You Mi7ch glad this aint gonna work...an plus since u said u cant transfer account...

4. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Players in the arena on KP2 is only 240. If that is not a dying platform, I don't know what is. Merge them, and it will help bring life back to what once was a very enjoyable part of the game for KP2 players. I do not plan on buying any FPs for stam refills there even tho it could help assure me a top 10 spot since I have all day I could play this time. I will do what I can with the stam I have and then spend the rest of the day on Facebook where there are 1362 targets to choose from.

5. Kirsten

6. Snowtiger

7. Kirsten

Was Just letting you know in case you missed the announcement as there are two threads on this subject, and Smack used that link to answer another player there :)

Snowtiger and WendelinR like this.
  8. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

you do know that you chose the worst form of counting players right? i dont join until the day of and many others do the same and then there is probobly 50% or more that dont join because they dont like the arena for whatever their reason wich i understand.

9. Snowtiger

It does not matter that you joined on the last day, or if you had joined last week. The fact is, there are still only 240 entered in the arena.

10. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

was just saying that the way you were counting the amount of active players on s2 was one of the worst ways of doing it.

that is basicly like going to a concert and counting the amount of people there but only counting the people in the front 2 rows. you miss alot of other active players.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  11. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

KP2 is dead has been dead since Myspace most of us over there are on KP1 also.

Kirsten likes this.
  12. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

When we begged before I really wanted to move to FB. But we were told that is impossible. and a package was ruled out. So like many I rebuilt an acct on FB.

Now. No thank you.

I like our kp group and have no wish to be dropped into fb at this point.

Too much has changed in the games and quite frankly FB is a drag these days.

13. AlterEgoT

funny. Most of the folks I say hi to on KP2 say the same thing on FB.

Truthfully until the delay is taken out and folks can actually hang around and play. the windows of time to actually have fun on either is at about 25 minutes. Then you have done your gp and you are on delay and bored. and that is IF anyone kind find someone alive to fight otherwise how long does anyone want to hang around waiting for something to happen. or watch as lists show in feed but not on the list for you.

As to which has more folk. FB absolutely. But more people does not mean more action. It appears to be entirely dependent on if you can happen upon one of the good times or not.

14. AlterEgoT

I don't enter with the new format. Add at least 1 to that count.

None of the ways we see in the game are an accurate way to count.
    The developers could by running a query on gp but we in the game have no good way to get an actual count. only ways to gauge if it's going down.

On average I add about 5-10 a week. of those 5-10 probably 3 - 5 stay around. I rarely see longtime folks leave.

Yes folks are playing less. Mostly because kano limits so much. So the fun dies out quickly. Can't get a good party going if folks can't refill their cash as they go so when delays hit the fun stops.

outbreaks are limited.
    countries are finished.
    bosses are ridiculously high with no achievements to work for.
    Hitlists only work if things heal and if folks can hunt.
    the properties are out of balance.
    BA is a marathon nightmare dollar hog
    FW you run out of tokens in 10 minutes
    Raids are resource drains

In order to grow the game. The game has to be in balance. It's not. So no one is going to hang around on EITHER platform like they used to. Plain and simple.

but relevant to this thread rather than a complete hijack. The servers have different personalities. At this stage yes KP2 is at a major disadvantage to FB as to stats etc.

KP2 does NOT get free un.
    KP2 has NOT always had the same items available for sale (probably cause they don't "sell out"
    There have been less folks playing for so long they do not have the access to the numbers of bosses and challenges or fights or hitlist kills.
    Less people playing means less cash/coin flowing through the game

While this might not be as big of a deal for ZS since we have limited fights etc and do not have battle drops I could see where the other games might be at an actual disadvantage.

but mostly. Those of us still on KP2 like our groups. If we didn't we would be on fb. As it is now you can play FB without being on fb much through kp server.

One of the reason folks playing on KP server1 for fb don't enjoy it as much though is they aren't included in the chats for hitlist parties etc. They aren't able to get into the social aspect.

and quite frankly. 95% of this game is now the pvp and social.

So for a very long drawn out, Oh for crying out loud not this discussion again rant and rave.

Sure folks would like the extra numbers but at what cost?

Thought the Hi5 merger was bad....it's several years, loads of money, time and investment into both by people. How can you say just choose one. Guess what. We did that when they told us it was not a posibility so quit bugging them about it.

(Sorry for typos, this keyboard is falling apart)

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Huh? 95% pvp/social?

Raid bosses are not PVP, social to get links yes
    Arena is not PVP or social anymore with anonymous names, it's buy refills
    Bosses yes somewhat, but not 95%
    Social aspect on hunting via FB chat's sure, until get the KANO delay at ~15 per day (- the god bounties)

16. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

If you all ever do decide to do a merge I hope you keep in mind that the KP2 way things are done is easier to me than how things currently go down on facebook. That's why I seldom play there unless it's just to aggravate a few folks for fun :)

17. Kirsten

Bosses, are extremely social on Fb especially in PC, The amount of boss sharing groups is very high, I know alot who are in PC and VC with chat for hunting, whipping, slapping, which are very active and social.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  18. Vic

Vic Active Member

why are we still discussing this if it's not going to happen?

19. Snowtiger

To give everyone a chance to express their opinion on the matter, and place their vote where they so desire.

Kirsten likes this.
  20. Vic

Vic Active Member

okay, but kano has said that this is not going to happen, no matter what opinions are expressed or who votes what. so what is the point?