[All] seasonal locations

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Oct 31, 2014.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

basicly just as it sounds i think it would be cool if kano could create 4 seasonal locations with adventures that give xp scaled to your level think this would be awesome have 4 total summer spring winter fall all of these would be unlocked durring these seasons, there doesnt have to be achievements just a place for all to have fun and enjoy

each of these 4 seasonal locations would have a seasonal boss but the way the seasonal boss works should be different then the regular bosses. these bosses would will get to that a little later in the post- there would be a set of 10 adventures. the adventures energy requirements would be broken into teirs, so in a way scaled to lvl and if you lvl into the next tier during the event then all energy requirements for adventures increase by the set amount stated by the tier you are in. you will have to do each adventure 100 times to unlock the next adventure. each adventure has a chance of dropping a special item the lower adventures have lower chances then the higher ones also the lower adventures may have a lower chance of drop but have better payouts meaning that if you do happen to get the drop you are guaranteed more of the item then the higher energy required adventures to balence out them (more xp for higher adventures compared to more of the items for lower energy required adventures). these special items are specific to each seasonal event and can be carried over to the next years event.

these special items that drop from adventures are directly related to bosses. but to unlock the boss you will have to complete all 10 adventures to unlock it for the main reason of having enough of the special items. and gets people to actually do all of the event. once you complete all of the adventures you are imidiatly able to challenge the boss. this boss is scaled directly to your level and not based on tier or stats.

way the boss works:

to challenge the boss you are required a certain amount of the special items you get from adventures the boss will start out easy to defeat but continuously become harder to beat just as a regular coop boss is but with the exception of you cannot share your boss it is an individual boss to prevent from alt abuse that would occer because of scaled bosses. the bosses would always cost the same amount to summon, there will be no cooldown because the boss isnt regenerating it is being summoned by your character. also so that time isnt a limiting factor it would be your special items you gain from adventures. the boss after being summoned is killed just as a regular boss would be with stam. every time you kill the boss you have a chance to get a piece of equipment that when equipped will boost a certain stat weather it be higher chance at special item drops from adventure more damage dealt to boss ect. but these items would not have any affect what so ever twords the regular locations only the seasonal one that you gain them from.

the reason the bosses are summoned by the special item drops on adventures is because it will make it so that all stats are a useful tool during them so people can no longer say energy is useless.

also something that will not be included in thsi is challenges and this is for obvious reasons. we already have a monthly calandar and a sometimes weekend or weekday one.

one more thing is that this would be a little challenging for kano to create at first but just imagine it after it is complete it would be awesome and am sure it will attract more players because this would be something i ahve never seen anywhere else in any other game in its genre and if there is one thing players like it is a game that differentiates itself from the others(havnt seen this myself correct me if im wrong though)

please ask all questions you have because this is a big idea and i am pretty sure i have missed something. and as always this is just like my other ideas a work in progress dont be afraid to let me know what you think should change and we can discuss it here to see if it would work better or not for the idea.

2. neill1990

bullet list of things to know(saves time of reading main post that goes into more detail):

4 seasonal locations include-
    *10 unique adventures
    *1 unique single player boss(to avoid alt abuse for having scaled boss)
    *scaled boss
    *tiered adventure
    *no challenge
    *adventures drop special item to summon boss
    *boss cannot be summoned until all 10 adventures are complete

seasonal event-
    *can join at any level
    *you get to keep the special items at end of event
    *event progress(bosses/adventures) get reset at end of event
    *scaled adventure xp
    *balanced way to get special items to summon boss to incorporate all stats

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

WAY TO MUCH UR ASKING FOR

Justin the killer and Kirsten like this.
  4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I actually like this idea. Maybe not a seasonal location, but seasonal bosses or something. Kind of like we have the seasonal calendars.

5. Vic

Vic Active Member

what about seasonal jobs?

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

That makes me think the will game becomes a Job and I already have a job, games are for fun and giving my brain a rest .

7. popopoo

popopoo Member

if you want rest play candycrush ,lcn does not give much rest to brain :p

8. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

games are for fun? who says? :)

9. popopoo

popopoo Member

right gogolak,games are for earning bounty and fame in gaming world

10. popopoo

popopoo Member

happy birthday kirsten . polishpimp is all time leader but not in season activity program

11. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

I, for one, think that seasonal bosses would be a great idea! (Like a Santa Claus with all new boss drops? ;) )
    Seeing the same bosses over and over again can get a bit dull... :/

12. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

yes, and it can be a one time thing. sort of like a world boss, but only available once and it doesn't regen. just to change things up a bit.

13. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

i am all for seasonal outbreaks and bosses .alittle extra to spice thing s up

14. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

maybe something generic. like a turkey boss. or a happy holidays boss, so no one is offended with a particular holiday being mentioned, for those of us that celebrate different holidays in december.

15. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

Perhaps in the countries and the cities the new hidden Outbreaks And bosses? They open under certain conditions.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  16. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

If ya know what ya doing, all ya have to do is click :p does not take being a rocket scientist to play these games.

17. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

darn. and i am a rocket scientist. i guess i should be doing something else then.

18. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

5 from me, they should make the raid boss a seasonal boss and incorporate it into this idea

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  19. neill1990

actually that sounds pretty interesting would save them programming time and alot of work, half the idea would already have been implemented and done

20. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i agree with you there...:)