[LCN] The Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra Item Creation Contest 2014!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Aug 25, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The Item Creation Contest returns from its slumber!

Two years ago we ran our first Item Creation Contest and I’ve decided that now is a good time to revive it. From today until September 22, you have the opportunity to submit a description for an item you would like to see in game!

This item can be anything you imagine, but try to keep it within the overall “theme” of the game. For your item submission to be considered, it needs to follow this format:

Item Name
    Item type (Weapon, Armor, Vehicle)
    Item Description
    Reference Image (if there’s one available)

Try to keep things safe for work! To keep the clutter down posts that are not strictly related to this contest will be removed. Entries will go right in this thread here.

After submissions close on September 22, a panel of Kano judges consisting of myself, the artists, Aardvark and a few others will pick the top submissions from each game and announce the winners on September 30! Prizes are being finalized, but trust me, it will be worth it. :)

Easy To Remember and Jess like this.
  2. Water81300

Water81300 New Member

Triple Set: Radiation Mines (Weapon)- 370 Attack/ 180 Defense, Hazbomb Van (Vehicle)- 180 Attack/ 370 Defense, Hazbomb (Armor) Suit- 370 Attack/ 180 Defense

3. Water81300

Water81300 New Member

Triple Set (Recurring/ 25 FP's)- Trickster Jack-in-the-Box (Weapon)- 230 Attack/ 230 Defense, Joker Clown Costume (Armor) - 230 Attack/ 230 Defense, Joker Clown Car (Vehicle)- 230 Attack/ 230 Defense

4. Boiler Up

Boiler Up New Member

Flaming bag of poop (Weapon)

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@Water81300 thanks for the submissions! However, please reformat it into the layout specified in the original post. Item stats will be decided after winners are chosen!

6. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

This is an idea for Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra

How about an item that refers to the current hype of the "Ice Bucket Challenge"?

Item Name: Ice Bucket Challenge
    Item type: Weapon
    Item Description: Bucket full of ice
    Reference Image: [​IMG]

7. Davey

Davey New Member

Game over WEND won lol :p all weapons money go's to
    ALS Association :)

8. Apizzle21

Apizzle21 Member

Item Name- Roofie
    Item Type- Weapon
    Item Description- Slip this in your opponents drink to sedate them and then have your way with them "I like it when
    My hair is poofie
    I like it when
    You slip me a roofie"[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  9. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

for mob wars, la cosa nostra

Item Name - The Boobalator Corset
    Item type (Weapon, Armor, Vehicle) - can be either a weapon, or armor.... could even be something each player decides upon where it goes, depending on need.
    Item Description - a corset brassier with guns that fires from the boob area.
    Reference Image - bullet bustier.jpg

you get the idea..... sometimes, it seems, kano appears to forget chicks play here, too ;)

thanks for your consideration !

10. Mind Trap

Mind Trap Member

item name - liberty of destruction
    item type - weapon
    item description - bio chemical fires from the torch of liberty.
    Liberty_by_kerembeyit.jpg

11. No good not fare for the lesser members if would be 1 mob to another different but another mob? that doesn't even take any part pf the game not fare

12. LOL :)))

Bloody Beaatch and robbin gordon like this.
  13. Mind Trap

Mind Trap Member

item name - liberty phantom
    item type - Vehicle
    item description - this ride comes with a big bang... bio nuclear bombs fired threw heads lights. phantom_by_ignisferroque-d58watb.jpg

14. Mind Trap

Mind Trap Member

item name - liberty armor
    item type - armor
    item description - light weight but strong try to penetrate this! Armor.jpg

15. Mind Trap

Mind Trap Member

item name - fire whip
    item type - weapon
    item description - this whip could apply serious damage. Throwing_the_Fire_Whip_by_MattTheSamurai.gif

16. Apizzle21

Apizzle21 Member

Item Name- Damn Dirty Ape
    Item Type- weapon or defense
    Item Description- This dirty ass ape will throw shit at onlookers, leaving them speechless and in need of a shower.[​IMG]

xSiz, Lefty, blairwitchseal and 6 others like this.
  17. Bloody Beaatch

Bloody Beaatch New Member

Item name: SOUL REAPER...........Item type: Weapon........Item Description: It's a big gun that has 3 barrels on it and it shoots out Demons that rip your opponent to shreds and drag their soul to hell...It causes instant death. It should have an extremely high damage and defense , I dont know exactly how it would look, I would leave that up to your awesome artists to create it.... and I was also wondering if you guys could start offering some REALLY high damage weapons that cost 100 or 200 Favor Points or more, that way you'll make money because people will buy favor points just to get the weapons and then people will be able to have weapons that would seriously slaughter everyone....Just a suggestion..:)

18. gods people

gods people Active Member

For mob wars la cosa nostra.
    item. vehicle.
    Name. THE RAZOR.
    Description. This black sleek vehicle is invisible until it is upon you. And it is too late.
    black.jpg

Bloody Beaatch likes this.
  19. gods people

Item. Weapon.
    Name. Sidewinder
    Description. This unorthadox weapon is strange but effective in awkward places.
    WHITE.jpg

20. gods people

Item. Armour.
    Name. Sphere of Reason.
    Discription. This little known about sphere is big on sorting out your enemies.
    red.jpg