Guild wars stat tracking

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Demonik1, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

its been out long enough, why cant we see our individual stats and have some achievements for the wars? im sure there are plenty that want and would appreciate it

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i dont think there should be because the event is supose to be a team effort but i know where you are coming from

one thing i think they should fo is make a tab for the armada only to see that shows all records of the past armada wars they have been in. i have records for my armada but would be nice to have it ingame so i dont always have to upload a photo of it to show the teams progress

3. Demonik1

any game is a team effort for the most part but we all enjoy seeing individual stats...i know my wife would since she has kicked so much azz in the wars and was the leader in points and kills in almost every season....wouldnt you like to see your own stats? wouldnt anyone?

ChefD_74 likes this.
  4. neill1990

ya i know what you are saying, i think i might have worded it wrong in my last post what i meant to say was it would be cool if we could see our individual on our stat page under the battle arena stats. and i am usually the leader of points as well in nearly every armada wars i have participated in and i usually do so by only getting a couple kills lol. just have to know who to attack.

5. Demonik1

yeah i know people that play that way, mainly cause they dont have much time to play...personally, when im going for kills i prefer to snipe them...a bit more of a rush and more fun haha

6. neill1990

i dont like to talk about trying to get kills lol i lose to many to count or even want to think about it really sucks. the key is to never be in a rush to get rid of your tokens always take your time but i guess i have bad luck with kills or somthing i can only score 8 max it seems and what really annoys me though is when i have taken 1/4 of the remaining health then the last hit get sniped out of nowhere that is what always happens to me sadly

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Demonik1 is a SNIPER , boooo:eek:

8. Demonik1

lol all of aoa does nothing BUT snipe for the most part and its the best way to play the guild wars...why waste a couple hundred tokens on one kill when you can get 4-6?

9. Demonik1

10. Demonik1

really people?? am i the only one that wants to see stats and achievements for this? theres a ton of participation and im sure people want to see how many kills, attacks, heals theyve had...leaderboard, achievements, all the good stuff that goes along with these games

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This morning I met with the developers about Wars achievements and we're going ahead with it.

Right now I'm thinking of achievements for Attacks, Heals, Wins, Kills, Points, and overall Placement. Thoughts?

12. neill1990

well since you only get a certain amount of tokens per war no matter what you do you should calculate out how many that is and make some achievements based on that so people cant earn them all in just 1 or 2 wars

here are my thoughts for how they should look-
    attacks 250. 750. 1500, 2750, 5000, 7500. 10000
    heals would be the same- 250. 750. 1500, 2750, 5000, 7500. 10000
    kills- 1, 10, 25, 50, 100, 175, 250, 500
    point- are the points for over all throughout all wars?
    overall placement- top 3 1 time, 2 times 3 times 5 times
    top 10 1 time 5 times 10 times 25 times
    top 25 1 time 5 times 10 times 25 times 50 times

13. neill1990

not letting me edit but when it does ill post this into my last post and delete this one

at the begining of post:
    still not completely for this because it is supose to be a team event and this encourages individual actions instead of working as a team

at end of post:
    if i knew the exact WP you are capable of getting each war including boosts i would probobly change my point values a little bit for atacks/heals

14. Demonik1

sounds perfect, thanks alot mitch

15. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

Cool, should we move this topic to "Ideas to be Implemented" then? :D

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

When we get a bit closer to the release of those Achievements, absolutely! :)

17. Demonik1

well kick the devs in the rear and get it done already!!! i can help if youd like although i have no idea what to do or how to do it ;p

18. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

its been a while since this was visited, mi7ch whats the progress report if any?

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The icons for the achievements are made, I'm just trying to get the devs to find some time to work on this one.

George Burd and kevinmalo like this.
  20. Davey

Davey New Member

:) i would love Ach for War mode ...really looking forward to seeing them ..tyvm Mich

kevinmalo likes this.