loyalty/character/legendary items update regularly.

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by Eraser, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Eraser

Eraser Member

I'm on my phone so ill make this short and sweet. i think the items that fall in the groups mentioned in title should be set to move up in strength along with the currently available items.

what about you?

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

10 from me could always use more attack to pulverize my foes. lol

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Loyalty and Character yes from me, but Legend upgrades is a difficult one for me. Bunch peeps quit hitting bosses "non useful"
    (small change is OK I guess, just not drastic)

4. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

10 from me, kinda like cost of living haha

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

Im not sure if we are on the same page with "legendary". I mean the super rare items that you can get from crates and can waste 1000s of favor points to never get.

6. Demonik1

i see this got lost in the mix with zilch from kano...BUMP

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There was already a thread on this (http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?11022), and we addressed it and bumped up the Loyalty items stat-wise. We're currently undergoing a review process for upgrading Limited items. The search tool is always your friend. :)

8. Demonik1

search tool? whats that? is that somethin like a metal detector? id rather just keep buggin you guys till i get a decent answer haha

9. Eraser

Eraser Member

How Coincidental,

I dont play the game for 2 months, I take a look around and see if the devs have made any significant improvements, and here I check out the forum, and I see one of my Threads on the first page of the ideas section.

but, no mitch, This issue was not adressed.

The thread you linked was like, an emergency bandaid, This thread is asking for preventive treatment.

My idea was, every week, the loyalty, character, and legendary items should go up the same amount of points as the current shop items.

So say what I can get for 30 un this week has a combined value of 425 points, and my loyalty item of the same class has a combined value of 445 points.

next week, the shop items will have 429 combined point value, and my loyalty items should have 449 combined point value.

That way, the elite items in the game, are always elite, and as they are supposed to be, always the best items, because they are immune to the rust factor of the shop items.

10. Demonik1

makes sense to me...then again alot of great ideas make sense to a lot of us yet nothing gets done...shocker

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Well Eraser, seems to me we are doing what you asked:

You never originally specified a weekly timetable for updates, so you can hardly blame us for not doing something you never mentioned.

We bumped the Loyalty items and are undergoing a review process for bringing older items up to snuff with the ones currently on offer. I understand it's frustrating that we're not doing something 100% the way you envisioned it, but we are tackling it.

It says right in the Ideas section guidelines that we can't provide an accurate prediction for when Ideas will be implemented. I'm sorry if this isn't optimal for you but the rules for this were spelled out pretty clearly. :)

12. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I've got agree here I thought the original post was a one off update of the stats of existing items to bring them upto par with the current standard...voted 10 for that, now it's been clarified...my vote still stands at 10 :)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  13. Eraser

Eraser Member

I suppose I should have been more specific... but I have sausages for fingers that dont do so well with touch screen phones.

I really dont care what you guys do with ZS anymore honest. When I do visit, im more just passing thru than "playing".

14. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

the loyalty items are falling behind, just bumping :p

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yep, we know! :) (or at least I know, I've bugged the devs about it)

16. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

lol, thnx Mitch ;)

17. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Like this thread very much. I have been asking the devs for a while for the increase in purchased weapons and such.

ReLeNtLeSs KiLLeR likes this.
  18. Defo like this thread its just ashame that LCN which id say is the biggest game of the "kano game" and most profitable for you guys is not looked after a little more when it comes to the amount some people have spent such as foxy and Teflon. Please action it soon :)

19. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I often wonder why people think "one" game is the biggest or most profitable over the other games, I play all 4 and I know money is being spent, has been spent and will continue to be spent in all the games. Just sayin ;)

AlterEgoT likes this.
  20. ben

ben Active Member

a very true statement Kristen